the Vans thread...

Patchwork Denim. Release later this month.

vans-denim-patchwork-collection-release-info-2.jpg

vans-denim-patchwork-collection-release-info-4.jpg

vans-denim-patchwork-collection-release-info-1.jpg

vans-denim-patchwork-collection-release-info.jpg

vans-denim-patchwork-collection-release-info-3.jpg

vans-denim-patchwork-collection-release-info-5.jpg

vans-denim-patchwork-collection-release-info-6.jpg

I wish they'd give a concrete date.

So, Hot Rod LA restocked the Red Dahlia Slips today... anyone got a lead on another place with a restock?

feeling these

8G1R1Q-HERO

8G1R1Q-ALT1
Ended up accidentally buying these on StockX just now for $100. I saw the shoe on Sneakersteal and instantly liked them. Reminds me of a color blocked outfit my mom decked me out in heavy in the mid 90s, but I digress lol. I'm not a Vans guy, although I own a few with the latest Disney Sk8 hi being my favorite. Did I overpay? I know they're sold out, but should I have waited?

Do Vault authentic Old Skools, Authentics, and Slip ons fit the same typically?

I only own one pair of Vaults, a pair of slip ons, and i went a full size down from my TTS, vice .5 down like I do on the el cheapos. Just curious in case I run across some Vaults I like. Don't want to be swimming in them or for the to be too damn tight either. TIA

Can anyone advise on how the Vault checkerboard slip ons fit? TTS? Only owned a pair of Engineered Garments slips and they fit large

Can anyone advise on how the Vault checkerboard slip ons fit? TTS? Only owned a pair of Engineered Garments slips and they fit large

I went a full size down. You’re better off trying a pair on in store. I was going to go my typical .5 down, but was able to try them on in store and they were still too big, so I went a full size down.

Anyone who has a line on a pair of the Old Skool Yacht in size 10 or 10.5 for retail, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom