the Vans thread...

Is karmaloop safe to use again? I know there was some shady stuff going on a few years back so I never went back.

Undecided on those LQQK’s collab. I know if I’ll miss out resell will be ridiculous especially on the purple pair.

It’s up in the air right now.

Still need those Red Dahila’s too
Really? I sincerely doubt very steep resale prices. I hadn't heard of lqqk before last week...so it doesn't have much recognition name wise I would guess. They did tease it wel tho...

There's also a lot of vault accounts. I'm thinking they might have a little resale and then fall back down within a few months.

Really? I sincerely doubt very steep resale prices. I hadn't heard of lqqk before last week...so it doesn't have much recognition name wise I would guess. They did tease it wel tho...

There's also a lot of vault accounts. I'm thinking they might have a little resale and then fall back down within a few months.

Probably low stock per store. I haven't checked to see how most stores are selling their pairs aside from feature doing a raffle. On another note, I'm hoping the one-piece authentic silhouette gets used more often, collab or in general.

Probably low stock per store. I haven't checked to see how most stores are selling their pairs aside from feature doing a raffle. On another note, I'm hoping the one-piece authentic silhouette gets used more often, collab or in general.

For what it’s worth, feature said my order for the purple ones went through even though it’s a raffle. I bought them off of the restocks app. If they really had a high demand, not sure if they would allow my order.

Finally hunted down a pair.

E1372B4D-0986-4E98-BCA4-04B67D62032A.jpeg

D292BB73-E94D-48E9-A605-1C8B1634821C.jpeg

Sizing question how do the vans authentic run? TTS, .5 size up or down? I’m a 9.5 but have a wide foot and size 10 is usually my next option. Any help is appreciated

Sizing question how do the vans authentic run? TTS, .5 size up or down? I’m a 9.5 but have a wide foot and size 10 is usually my next option. Any help is appreciated

TTS, but with most Vans you can get away with going a half size up if needed.

EDIT: I have slightly wide feet, so TTS usually gets me a snug and comfortable fit

Last edited:

You need to try them on; they’re everywhere, even Foot Locker. I’m the exact opposite of the above comment. If I’m wearing tube socks TTS will work. More often than not, i wear thin no shows and go .5 down. Mind you, I don’t have wide feet. But if I wore thin no shows with TTS, the heel would slip too much.

Do yourself a favor and go try them on in store. Better than the headache of having to sell them if they’re from a store that all sales are final or have to pay for return shipping.

Anyone have the vault OG premium leather sk8 hi?

Or the premium leather sk8 hi?

Leaning towards the first pair which cost more because I saw pics of the premium leather where it looks like a scrotum in some areas

What something that will be soft enough to not give me blisters from the back of the collar rubbing against my legs

Heads up but needsupply.com still has almost all of the lqqk drop- including the multi which are gone everywhere else. They also have a 20% discount that's active.

Back
Top Bottom