the Vans thread...

I like them both. Too bad if they are in store only.

Well the owner sent a few people an online order. I am unable to attend to the event because i have a herniated disck and wating on my back surgery so he sent a few people an option to buy as invoice.. i picked up thr eras i love the way there 36 came out but i am more of an era person... so i am hella stoked... this was the message honestly I don’t know how many people he sent it to,, but i know they r all spoken for ..

Hello,
Due to popular demand and request on our Vans Vault & Hot Rod collab, we want to provide our followers and supports an opportunity to secure one ahead of time so they don’t miss out. Part of this pre-sale we’re providing the VIP items that the release party guest will have access to as well (bag + shirt). BUT you can order either an era or style 36 . Just send over your shoe size, shirt size, and a paypal email so we can send over an invoice. Price point is $100 flat for the pair, extra 2 items, and shipping.

Let us know

I love that they did that.. HOTRODLA is one of the OG’s of the OG’s here in Los Angeles and for ever they will have my business!’n

Need to fill a couple of spots for our ongoing NT Fantasy Football league. Hit me up if ur interested. Preferably experienced players only

6E72D789-E8FB-4B95-B0A5-B5A3364E0FE0.png
Think I’m gonna make these

Still need to fill one more spot for our ongoing NT fantasy football league. Hit me up if you want in.

Had to pull the trigger on these as soon as I saw them pop up on Steve's IG. Think I might double up if they start popping up in more places.

Capture.JPG

The style 36 sold out instantly on HR LA smh.

I was on their site refreshing from 15 minutes before the stated release time until 20+ minutes after and size 12 never loaded. Glad that they were canceling bot orders, but I don’t have all day to sit around refreshing and hoping that something will pop up.

Back
Top Bottom