the Vans thread...

thanks man. i haven't used that. site since back in the days before they revamped their site and now only carry popular footwear. it use to be easy to cop (but that is a given since bot wasnt really a thing). gives me hope. Has this been the same experience for you for all the other popular releases?
It's rough on certain releases. As long as you login to your account beforehand and have autofill ready to go I think you have a decent shot.

sounds good my man. some sites I just don't try anymore because they get botted up ( notre, a maniere, etc)

all these shopify sites are easy for resellers...

Total L on all the WTAPS...On to the next ones I guess 🤷‍♂️...

Anyway, my most recent pick ups...

0EC8BBBE-3605-4B65-A989-B04FB9B70207.jpeg

I am in no way a Supreme fan, but I love Half Cabs (and full Cabs), and those do it for me.

Anyone microwave or heat-gun new vans to soften them up, or have any other break-in tips? I'm getting too old for the break-in on all of the low-tops, especially since I don't skate any more. I've always had brutal heel blistering for a while on the heels of all of the lows, but just toughed it out in the past. Need some shortcuts.

Can anyone who picked up the recent WTAPS speak on fit? I'm gonna hope they fit a half size big just like any other Vaults?

Can anyone who picked up the recent WTAPS speak on fit? I'm gonna hope they fit a half size big just like any other Vaults?
Im a TTS 9.5 and I usually get SK8 HIs in a 9.5 and Eras in a 10 or 9.5. IMO these Sk8 Hi's run .5 size big and eras run .5 size big. For this WTAPs release I was able to get a size 9 sk8 his and they surprisingly fit. For Eras I normally wear a 10 but these seem to run bigger/longer. Gonna have to try to size swap for a 9.5.

Last edited:
Im a TTS 9.5 and I usually get SK8 HIs in a 9.5 and Eras in a 10 or 9.5. IMO these Sk8 Hi's run .5 size big and eras run .5 size big. For this WTAPs release I was ab size 9 sk8 his and they surprisingly fit. For Eras I normally wear a 10 but these seem to run bigger/longer. Gonna have to try to size swap for a 9.5.

thanks for that info bro...yeah i'm a true 11.5 and went 11 with the eras....so i'm hoping that these fit ok...i'd rather have them fit snug anyways since i hate heel slippage with vans.

wow just got my size 9.5 wtaps orange in and they run long as well. So diff compared to the military olive and black wtaps release. This whole collection fits like a boat lol.. Now if anyone has a size 9 in orange sk8 his or 9/9.5 black or orange eras and wanna trade for either a 9.5 orange sk8 hi or black eras in 10.. LMK lol.

Waiting on my Monet Authentic’s to come in...

Patiently waiting for somebody to pit pics of the upcoming Jackson Pollock pair...

Back
Top Bottom