the Vans thread...

Blends Sk8 hi's are definitely nice, but some people are going to be disappointed in the quality control on the suede due to scratches, glue stains etc that will not rub out. Hopefully you guys are the lucky ones that won't have any issues, but there were plenty of them with this issue.

Glad a bunch of NT’ers hit...Cross posted from Reddit...Look damn nice here...Might run with the white laces...

4DE500C1-510F-48B1-8778-23E86F34A87E.jpeg

This is probably really random. But where can I find the Vans x DQM x Blue Note?
If anyone has any leads or has a DS pair in a 13US they no longer require please let me know.
images (1).jpeg
images.jpeg

Wasn’t the Blends emails supposed coming in today for the Copdate W’s?

It was the 26th right? Or did I imagine that?

Just arrived. No glue stains on the canvas and no scratches on the suede. According to Under The Palms these are possibly Blends last Vans collab with the Bones series

07DB3CEE-6315-46DD-9ED7-5D3DE15C3607.jpeg

Sad to hear that the Bones series might be finished...Overall one of the most solid series of Vans collabs to release in my eyes...

I ordered a pair of WTAPS Era Bones TTS but reading back through the thread it seems like these may run a half-size big? Will I be ok with TTS? For reference, I run TTS or .5 up in just about everything else but AF1.

Back
Top Bottom