The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I've never understood this logic.  I've heard people ask stuff like "how do they shave?", "how do they brush their teeth?" and so on....

All of those items didn't up and disappear because zombies showed up.  :lol:  

They're in a prison.  Prisons have offices (worked in one for 3 years).  Offices have highlighters (I had many).  It really isn't that far of a stretch when you stop and think about it.  

riddle me this, a couple of months ago, during the storm, we were going nuts trying to find gas, literally people waited 4 hours to get gas on line....the zombie apocolypse started 3 years ago and dudes still driving all sorts of vehicles :rofl:

time to hop on horses.

I hope they got something good brewing in the writers room in terms of creating a greater evil type of character. I only know so little from the comic so I don't know what to expect in terms of characters.

I do hope they off The Governor early next season, after seeing the way he acted in the finale, I don't want season 4 having him acting like Gargamel or Wylie Coyote attempting to breach the prison every week.

Last edited:
I've never understood this logic.  I've heard people ask stuff like "how do they shave?", "how do they brush their teeth?" and so on....

All of those items didn't up and disappear because zombies showed up.  :lol:  

They're in a prison.  Prisons have offices (worked in one for 3 years).  Offices have highlighters (I had many).  It really isn't that far of a stretch when you stop and think about it.  

riddle me this, a couple of months ago, during the storm, we were going nuts trying to find gas, literally people waited 4 hours to get gas on line....the zombie apocolypse started 3 years ago and dudes still driving all sorts of vehicles :rofl:

time to hop on horses.

You're talking about hundreds or thousands of people daily. :lol:

TWD crew have like 5 cars and I doubt they're on the road unless they absolutely have to be. They already talked about siphoning gas. You want them to put that in the show too? Going around siphoning gas all damn episode, as if the show weren't boring enough.

You're talking about hundreds or thousands of people daily. :lol:

TWD crew have like 5 cars and I doubt they're on the road unless they absolutely have to be. They already talked about siphoning gas. You want them to put that in the show too? Going around siphoning gas all damn episode, as if the show weren't boring enough.

i guess :lol:

You want them to put that in the show too? Going around siphoning gas all damn episode, as if the show weren't boring enough.
I can so see it. Giving the kids lessons on how and !+%*. Judith accidentally swallows some and is sick for 36 minutes of airtime. People take shifts caring for her. Hershel holds a group prayer for her full recovery.

Last edited:
real talk, how andrea gonna have a pedicure with her toes looking so :evil: trying to pick up the pliers
you telling me she got her nails did at woodbury? (no glenn) :nerd:

Last edited:

All of those items didn't up and disappear because zombies showed up.  
laugh.gif

riddle me this, a couple of months ago, during the storm, we were going nuts trying to find gas, literally people waited 4 hours to get gas on line....the zombie apocolypse started 3 years ago and dudes still driving all sorts of vehicles
roll.gif

time to hop on horses.
laugh.gif

Gas is totally different though.  But yeah, I agree.  On the daily, they got the Governor mashing the most gas guzzling whips they could find.  Oh, and don't forget the fleet of military vehicles used on the prison raid.  

My thing is this though--this is a show about a zombie apocalypse.  Suspension of belief is required to view this show.  Would it be great if everything made sense or was rooted in reality?  Sure.  But at the end of the day this is a show about dead people roaming the earth.  

I will say that they tend to overlook the obvious inconsistencies though, while paying attention to **** that most people don't even notice.  

I actually enjoyed the last episode. One of the rare times they do a decent job pacing the story - and following more than one character/story + having them come together at the end. That kill or die - or die and kill line was great.

They REALLY need to pick the pacing up next season though. Something major needs to happen every episode. 

you ever think about what would you would feel like if every day was a nice, sunny day?  i live in bmore bruh.  i took a trip with a homie out to hawaii.  every day in that ***** was warm, sunny and beautiful.  **** was seriously awesome.  girls down there yo lol..hardly a black man to count on one hand.  place was just paradise erryday.   yet we got back to baltimore and hit bwi at around 5am.  it was cloudy as **** and pretty cold.  as we drove onto 295 we saw a couple sun rays peek through the clouds and it was way more beautiful than any sunrise we'd seen in hawaii, if only because of the variety.  yesterday was a super nice day outside, high 60's, sun out.  everyone was talmbout it.  why?  because there's been rain, sun and even snow in the mix for the past couple weeks.  would we really enjoy a nice day if it was ALWAYS NICE?!  nope.  that's the way it is with these kinda tv shows.  if something major happened every episode, we'd never see ANYTHING as major, it'd just be the regular thing.  somebody dies?  who cares, it happens every episode.  governor kills some peeps?  who cares, he does that every episode.  survivors take over whichever place?  who cares, that happens every episode.  it'd stagnate worse than ****** thing it's doing now and would never last.  ya gotta appreciate the speed at which they're goin cuz if they went any faster you REALLY wouldn't want to watch the show.  if it's not somebody's thing that's okay but they def don't need to speed it up because it'd become even more predictable.

You didn't have to type all of that but I get what you're saying. Sorry but I don't want to watch 5 bad, slow episodes so I "appreciate" that ONE thrilling episode.

Watch Breaking Bad.

You didn't have to type all of that but I get what you're saying. Sorry but I don't want to watch 5 bad, slow episodes so I "appreciate" that ONE thrilling episode.

Watch Breaking Bad.
Or watch Spartacus season 3. Literally every episode from that season so far is a 5/5 (to me).

Not that the shows are entirely comparable.

Last edited:
But at the end of the day this is a show about dead people roaming the earth.  
No, at the end of the day this show is about the people and survival in this new world. The zombies are secondary. 

As for the last episode, it would have been a great episode leading into the finale, but to make it the actual season finale made it somewhat if a disappointment. You can blame that on the hype AMC built it up as (meaning in line with the comics with the huge massacre). I do appreciate that they want to take a different path from the comics to keep it fresh for everyone, but at the same time the prison arc needed closure in S3. There's no need to drag this on into S4 with the Governor popping up as the midseason cliffhanger and then maybe get some kind of resolution in the finale. 

Also I'm really disappointed in how they wrote Andrea in the show. In the comic she is one of the stronger characters and for the show they just wrote her poorly this entire season and gave her such a terrible death. I mean seriously? She's handled walkers on her own in worse situations and all of a sudden she can't handle ONE with a weapon? That whole situation seemed rushed and thrown together last minute. Good riddance to Mazzara. I have high expectations for Gimple as his work this season has been fantastic. 

plot hole i noticed after rewatching the finale

When Tyreese came into the storage room to tell his sister he shot a couple walkers at the wall then he said hold on I'll be back I have to do something, then the next time we see them Tyreese and Sasha are both on the wall when Rick, Michonne and Daryl come to Woodbury with that hostage :x, it's like he was meant to save Andrea and the writers changed it at the last minute and forgot to edit that scene out

Anyway

things I liked about the finale
- Carl turning full blown into the realest ***** on the show
- The Governor finally breaking and turning crazy and killing everyone in his own crew
- the Governor leaving Milton in the room to kill Andrea was brilliant as was the way they shot it when he finally turned
- Andrea's death scene was well shot, i liked how they didn't show it at first and had us thinking well maybe she survived

things i didn't like
- all the lead up to a big war and NO ONE on Rick's side died after all the grenades launched, army guns shot :smh:
- while it made sense the Governors army were scared once Rick and them began attacking back the writers shoulda done a better job SHOWING that they were afraid to go to war in the first place
- no scenes of the Governor torturing Andrea
- Rick bringing all those old people and children back to the prison, what are they gonna do if/when the Governor comes back?
- the realism of Andrea being killed by one lone zombie when she's been in much worse scenarios by herself and managed to survive :smh:

Very disappointing season finale. Really poor job of leading into next season. And I'm tired of the prison stuff, move on somewhere else. Andrea's death was laughable.

Anyone want to clue me in on how Milton turned?

plot hole i noticed after rewatching the finale

When Tyreese came into the storage room to tell his sister he shot a couple walkers at the wall then he said hold on I'll be back I have to do something, then the next time we see them Tyreese and Sasha are both on the wall when Rick, Michonne and Daryl come to Woodbury with that hostage :x, it's like he was meant to save Andrea and the writers changed it at the last minute and forgot to edit that scene out

I noticed that too. The first time I watched the episode I thought that's what he was going to do. It seems like they used parts of the original script, which from my understanding included killing Andrea, and parts from the spoiler script posted a few pages back.

Last edited:
I watched the season finale last night.

You can tell they rewrote the finale on a last minute whim probably due to the finale being leaked online.

That finale last night made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I remember PleaseSayTheBaby23 saying that they were reshooting that final episode due to it being leaked online or something and just by watching the finale you can tell they made changes to that finale.

I'm not like most in this thread that has to see action every episode or a cast member being offed or a zombie killing or a war to take place so I'll still tune into the show... it is what it is.

I think the Governer is coming back hard next season and will take out almost all of those people that Rick brought to the prison.

Also, noticed that Carl seems to be turning into a hot head and it just doing things irrationally.

I remember the spoiler leak that PleaseSayTheBaby23 posted a few days before the finale and as I was watching the finale I noticed that it was different then what he posted in that spoiler. I don't remember it saying that Andrea was going to get offed though.

I don't think they should have offed her they should have kept her alive and made her into the gangster sharp shooter from the comics that other's have described... I don't read the comics so.

I also remember that in the spoiler posted that the Governer throws Martinez to the zombies and he was the only one that made it out of the prison.

Oh well... I started watching Lost an it's going pretty well I just started season 2 so I should be good.

Since the last episode is over and done with........

This was the ORIGINAL ending to Season 3 that was scrapped and re shot cause the leak

You can tell cause the whole part that everybody was confused about was really Ricks group setting the alarm off to attract walkers into the prison. Instead we got some weird flash bang a random alarm and only a couple of walkers :smh:

The Original episode woulda been better.

THIS IS NOT A SPOILER SO DONT START COMING AT ME

The Governor returns to Woodbury and is very angry by what Merle did to his men. He tells WB that the prison group has killed more men and must be stopped. The Governor walks into the torture room and hits Andrea.

Cue intro.

In the prison, everyone is worried because Daryl has not returned yet. There os a sense of panic between Carol and Rick. Rick seemd to feel guilty. The group decides it must go - Hershel tells them they must either leave or too many will die. Then Daryl just shows up. The entire group looks at Daryl in silence. Carol walks up to him but sees the sadness in his eyes - can tell he's been crying. Daryl steps away from Carol and angrily tells the Group: Merle is dead and the Governor has to pay for it. He starts to cry again and everyone is just silent.

The Governor, with Andrea bleeding behind him, sends Martinez to prepare his soldiers to attack the prison - to make sure they have everything they need. Martinez looks at Andrea but just turns and follows orders.

Rick is talking with the Group and saying that they should just leave the prison, but Daryl and Michonne don't want to leave it to the Governor. "He's done too much to just walk away," Daryl says. Rick tells them that he has an idea. He walks over to Michonne and asks her to forgive him and that she is needed and is a part of the group. Then it skips to everyone packing up their suitcases and bags and walking out and entering their cars. Carl stays behind for a bit and begins to cry. When he hears footsteps, he wipes his face dry and walks out. The entire group is giving one last look at the prison. Beth says, "this was our home and now it's just the tomb of LoriT-Dog and Axel." Everyone except Rick, Daryl, and Michonne drives off.

The Governor and his soldiers are headed to the prison. The Governor riding up on top of the truck leading the group. Martinez, on one of the trucks attacks two of the towers with a grenade launcher. The trucks pile through the game with the towers on fire. The trucks demolish the fence of the prison, some of the vehicles are damaged by traps, but all the soldiers head up to the prison. The Governor is in one of their trucks while most of the men are forced to walk up to the prison on foot, but everything seems to be abandoned. The men are baffled, but with a hand gesture, the Governor indicates that the group needs to enter the prison - believing the prison group must be hiding. Allen, in front of the group, opens a door, but cannot see anyone. inside. The Governor tells them that they must enter the prison while a small group stays outside with him. The Governor's men are now going through the blocks, but are surprised that all doors are open and no one is there. This does not stop the Governor. He tells them to "go ahead with the expedition."

In Woodbury, Milton decides to check on the room where the Governor wants to torture michone, but it is closed. Milton starts to walk away but stops and thinks that the room was not closed before. He looks around to see if anyone is near and then starts looking for something to try to open it.

In the prison, the Governor and his men hear sirens start to go off as they are still looking for the prison group. The ringing of the prison siren starts to attract walkers that are just outside the fences. Within a few minutes, walkers are everywhere. All the doors are open there is no way to stop the walker from coming ins. Pretty soon, the prison is filled with walkers. The Governor's begin attacking the walkers, which seem to be coming from everywhere, but they can't seem to stop the flow. The group with the Governor is soon surrounded by walkers and a big group of his men are cornered and eaten in the generator room. The Governor's men begin to run like crazy in every direction - many of them being overrun by walkers.

Daryl comes out of nowhere and hides behind a truck. Karen sees him and tries to kill him, but he hits her (but he doesn't kill her) without anybody to seeing it. He then closes the gate so the Govornor can just run away. Rick is with Michonne in the forest and observes what's happening at the prison and then turns and walks away.

Inside the prison, the Governor and Martínez are struggling to survive, but there are too many walkers around them and the Governor only has a handful of his guys left with him. The Governor is surrounded by walkers but throws Martinez to them. For a second, Martinex tries to fight back against the Governor, but the Governor stabs Martinez in the chest and then pushes him back into the group of walkers.

In Woodbury, Milton frees Andrea and is immediately asked where the Governor is. He tells her that he went to the prison to kill the prison group. Andrea starts crying and then tells Milton that he must immediately leave Woodbury with her.

Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Glenn and Maggie are outside of Woodbury with Karen - her hands tied together. Rick tells Maggie and Glenn are to wait there for them and if they do not return in 20 minutes, to come and find them. Rick, Daryl and Michonne, pulling Karen with them, see Sasha and Tyreese and a large group of teenagers and children guarding the gate. Tyreese tells them to drop their guns and stop where they are. Rick tells Tyreese to let them in and that if they can not enter, he will kill Karen. Tyreese does not know what to do. Rick tells them that they are coming in peace and that he doesn't want to fight them. As a gesture of goodwill, Rick and Daryl drop their weapons while Michonne points her pistol at Karen. Tyreese says that they must open the doors, but Sasha doesn't let him. Andrea, with milton, sees what is happening and runs up to the gate. She screams out that the Governor is insane. The kids are all nervous and one of them points his rifle and then the other children start to fire at Rick and his group. Karen falls into some bushes and hides. Rick, Daryl, and Michonne hide behind a car. Tyreese tries to stop the shooting, but one of the kids points a rifle at him. Sasha gets in front of him and tells the kid to put it down. It shows a close up of his eyes - showing his fear. He shoots and kills Sasha.. The kids, who are shooting in every direction suddenly stop when Sasha is shot.

The screen skips over to Glenn and maggie, who are next to a train car, and the Governor is behind them. He attacks Glenn and Maggie with a knife. He and glenn fight for a bit - then glenn gets knocked back. Maggie tries to hit the gov but misses, yet she makes hom step away from glenn. Tthe Governor reaches for herr = to try and take her hostage - but Glenn shoots him in the stomach.

Rick takes Andrea, Daryl and Michonne and begins to make torches from the bonfires of the center of Woodbury. They start to set the buildings on fire on fire - one by one. Andrea tells Rick that Milton has to come with them, Rick angrily accepts. Maggie and Glenn grab each and they join up with the others - standing in front of the fiery buildings.

The Governor, crawling towards the gate, is looking for his gun, but Tyreese kicks it away, raising Sasha's dead body up into his arms. Woodbury is in flames and quickly fills with walkers.

Hershel, Carl, Carol, Beth, and Judith arrive in cars and the rest of the group, including Milton, starts to get in. When they are about to leave, Tyreese and asks if he can go with him,. Rick must make a quick decision. He looks at Hershel. He says, "Yes." Tyreese cries as he lies his sister behind some bushes. The fire is growing and his face is covered in tears. He wipes his face and runs over to the group as walkers start to get close.

The Governor tries to get up but can't, so he looks up and at to his village in flames and begins to cry out as the walkers beging to pour onto him.

The cars come to a stop on the road, surrounded by woods, and Rick says they have to go someplace new - find a new home. Everyone is smiling after the victory, except Tyreese, who is still crying. Daryl approaches Tyreese and says: I understand your pain, I lost someone too, but we must go.
Tyreese dry tears ......... the end.

Last edited:
Yeah even though when I first read that spoiler I wasn't feeling it... I think it would have been a better finale than what they went with.

Back
Top Bottom