The Walking Dead - Official Thread

How the .... does Herschel go to the bathroom?
What am i missing here? He lost his leg below the knee, not his penis
Try to take a piss while on one leg.
I'm sure he's found a convenient way to take a piss otherwise him starting to have kidney problems will be in the story.
:lol:

That will be an entire season. Hershel gets kidney failure and needs a transplant. They spend weeks finding a medical facility and Hershel talks Rick through the transplant (which they take off a walker) despite excruciating pain.

Actually that would be a pretty good season compared to what they've been giving us.

Rewatching S1E1 (rerun on TV)... How many days was it from when Rick was shot to when he wakes up in the hospital?

^ Don't think that was ever stated. I'll say anywhere between 2-4 weeks maybe. Could be longer, no more than a couple of months.

dont think this was posted before, my fault if it has so i thought id share

Yeah why kill off one of the best survivalists, at least why not give her the honor of a more bad *** death...joint was a disgrace, to then find out Beth is now a regular, I think I've seen her kill one zombie in 2 seasons.

Yeah why kill off one of the best survivalists, at least why not give her the honor of a more bad *** death...joint was a disgrace, to then find out Beth is now a regular, I think I've seen her kill one zombie in 2 seasons.
That's what I'm saying man, the death was weak as hell.

The first time I saw Beth kill a zombie was in the Season 3 finale.

Hold up man!? Did HBO really say TWD would be too violent? This Spartacus mess on a whole nother level, lol.

Between last season and this season Andrea was one of the only ones that you actually can feel her enjoyment going in on zombies even with a 4 inch blade....I can't believe they did her dirty like that....at least Merle got an unrealistic but Bad *** death....in reality we all know Merle would have beat the breaks off the Governor.

Rewatching from Season 1 and man this seems like a different show :wow: **** was so good imo :smokin

Hold up man!? Did HBO really say TWD would be too violent? This Spartacus mess on a whole nother level, lol.

Well, Spartacus is on Starz. HBO's bloodiest show is True Blood. Usually vampires exploding somehow. TWD is probably the most violent show on tv next to Spartacus. It seems that TWD tries to turn up the blood and guts every season.

Last edited:
Im saying the walking dead season 2..

When they are on farm somehow they were able to dig 6 graves 6 feet deep.

Now they have all day with nothing to do, how about digging a 6 feet trench all the around the farm, so that if zombies come they will fall in the trench... Also I wide widen it so that it will keep out strangers as well and lace some bobbie traps...

You guys think we'll find out if it was Andrea driving the walker truck next season? They still didnt give us closure on that :smh:

:tongue:

Between last season and this season Andrea was one of the only ones that you actually can feel her enjoyment going in on zombies even with a 4 inch blade....I can't believe they did her dirty like that....at least Merle got an unrealistic but Bad *** death....in reality we all know Merle would have beat the breaks off the Governor.

this. they just killed her bcoz it was the finale.

I'm sitting here watching the first season. Just watching the first episode the opening scene set the best tone for any series. Offing the little girl, head shot! But it made me think! They spent a couple episodes with Milton trying to see if there was a sense of the person still in the walker before they turned. First episode they have the little girl pick up the teddy bear, then Morgans wife goes to the house she turned and tried to open the door turning the knob. If those aren't signs of the person still having signs of the previous person then I don't know what is!!!

So that makes me think! Did these new writers even watch the first season?!?! They could have literally done away with 2 episodes had they seen the first season! What the hell! And btw the production and writing is so awesome in the first season! The camera work was spectacular!

We need to petition to have the old writers back! Cause they are driving away fans with this bogus crap they have going now! I'm a HUGE zombie fan but damn its pushing me away!

Last edited:
I miss the old days when Zombies mattered.

Guys, from a realistic point of view, can Walkers really rip our insides in seconds by biting or clawing at us?

To avoid sarcasm. Assuming Walkers are real.

Last edited:
I miss the old days when Zombies mattered.

Guys, from a realistic point of view, can Walkers really rip our insides in seconds by biting or clawing at us?

To avoid sarcasm. Assuming Walkers are real.

I remember watching Deadliest Warrior when it was Zombies vs Vampires.

They said zombies would have more strength because they don't have limitations of a normal functioning human mind. It's a virus that controls the body and its function is to spread at all means necessary. So if their hypothesis is accurate I would say yup ripping through a torso would be a layup for walkers!

Back
Top Bottom