The Walking Dead - Official Thread

hoping they'd get back to Michonne and them.  I don't give a damn about Maggie and Glenn and these 2 new dudes

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for Darryl to off this group already. I already know they don't serve any other purpose.

I'm just waiting for Darryl to off this group already. I already know they don't serve any other purpose.
I have a feeling that "CLAIM" rule is going to have a big impact in this episode. Maybe the dude who kidnapped Beth is part of the group and "claimed" her. 

I can't believe it took me this long to figure out that this group of guys with Daryl are the same dudes that got into Ricks house when he was recovering. They're the ones who killed their own friend for the bed when Rick was hiding underneath it

Maggie trippin over finding Glenn but I didn't hear her mention her sister Beth all season. Some sister..,

I'm surprised they're not going the whole Glen looking for Maggie, but Glenn ends up believing she died, hooks up with this chick, and ultimately finding out that Maggie is alive route.

Maggie trippin over finding Glenn but I didn't hear her mention her sister Beth all season. Some sister..,
lol you right.  Not once 
laugh.gif
  what a *****

I'm surprised they're not going the whole Glen looking for Maggie, but Glenn ends up believing she died, hooks up with this chick, and ultimately finding out that Maggie is alive route.
now that would be good.

you know I just realized one of the advantages of this apocalypse is that only girls who are in shape survived.

Those rat commercials are promos for guillermo del toro's the strain, a vampire series.

Back
Top Bottom