The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This little group is the most Alpha collection of TWD characters, they can take on Chuck Norris
not sure if srs 
laugh.gif
 j/k

even though a lot of people turned on rick in this thread, I always liked him as the leader

Can you blame us, he was acting like a ***** the past season and a half. Unleash the inner apocalypse beast, that's all we've ever wanted.

even though a lot of people turned on rick in this thread, I always liked him as the leader
Can you blame us, he was acting like a ***** the past season and a half. Unleash the inner apocalypse beast, that's all we've ever wanted.
y'all turn easy man 
laugh.gif
. It's hard to be in his position and it takes a toll mentally. Keeping track of your own safety, then a group, and to then have kids. It's not easy.

y'all turn easy man :lol: . It's hard to be in his position and it takes a toll mentally. Keeping track of your own safety, then a group, and to then have kids. It's not easy.
Not to mention a dead wife that was smashing your ex best friend that tried to kill you.

Yo I wonder what the cuisine like at Terminus. Do they boil em, sautee em to get that crust, and have em a little pink on the inside, or they smoke em like ribs? 
happy.gif

That being said, I still want he and Carl to die. I think there are other alpha personalities that can carry the show now.

let the record show, I never turned on Rick.  I always thought he was a *****!  He had his moment tonight

but I still wouldn't care if he died!

Back
Top Bottom