The Walking Dead - Official Thread

These fools really brave enough to walk into a dark church like they got home court advantage though?
Strange.

It's one thing to show them having tactical advantage by them being camped out not far from the church to see Rick dip to go to their base but they literally all went through the front door of the church like the ppl left don't have any guns.

**** I find it odd that the rest left were all in the back and not out in the open.

EIther Tyrese is about to go ham or Rick and co. are gonna double back and corner them all.

Leave the decent looking girl alive. Ask if she wants to get passed around like a football.

Last edited:
These fools really brave enough to walk into a dark church like they got home court advantage though?
Strange.

It's one thing to show them having tactical advantage by them being camped out not far from the church to see Rick dip to go to their base but they literally all went through the front door of the church like the ppl left don't have any guns.

**** I find it odd that the rest left were all in the back and not out in the open.

EIther Tyrese is about to go ham or Rick and co. are gonna double back and corner them all.
Oh so it was the latter :smh:

I really wanted Tyrese to go ham but this was predictable given they were all hiding in the back.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom