The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Does anyone read the comic?

I read up to issue 100 when
Glen got his head busted open
and quit because it was getting too brutal for me
laugh.gif

I'm just now getting started on Season 3; how close is it to the Governor storyline in the comics?

Does anyone read the comic?

I read up to issue 100 when

Glen got his head busted open
and quit because it was getting too brutal for me :lol:

I'm just now getting started on Season 3; how close is it to the Governor storyline in the comics?
That season is the one with the Gov if I remember right.

I'll actually look out for your thoughts on it compared to the comics :lol: :smh:

the governor part of the series was the best imo... they need to have a villain like that again... i dont read the comics so im uneducated :lol:

the governor part of the series was the best imo... they need to have a villain like that again... i dont read the comics so im uneducated :lol:
The Governor part is arguably the best part in the comics as well but there's levels to this. If you read the comics first you'd be let down but it's really no surprise that in either ppl think the Gov. was the best thing about the story so far.

Riddle me this:

The THING that the Governor does to Rick in the comics that Robert Kirman said he regretted doing

Does it happen in the TV show?

Hated the governor. Wish he died the first second he appeared on screen. They kept that liam neeson wannabe alive for too long.

Anybody else notice the Preacher (Carver) and (Everybody hates Chris) not in the trailer. My guess they both die the first episode.

You can tell this show is BANKING...their cinematography has stepped up a whole lot since the early days, looks like a trailer for a full blown movie almost, love my show even when it sucks.

Breh a new trailer came out today.. looks like trash 
sick.gif

What's the point in even releasing these trailers that literally show them doing nothing but walking 
laugh.gif
 so pointless

they showing them old episodes

shane putting in work on carols husband :x
carol was so weak, now she a killa

Rick's beard is evolving

I saw a recent interview where andrew lincoln said he cut his beard short and norman reedus was happy because he wanted to keep the hair. Has it in a ziplock bag in his freezer.

rick looking like luke harper in that trailer.

Back
Top Bottom