The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Michonne should've put a bullet in his skull instead.

What IF Morgan was exiled by this group :nerd:

I might be the only Juan with Rick....these Alexandrians shouldn't even be alive, they have no backbone, very little morals, Dianne was letting this dude beat his wife, the whole motto of these fools is "when in doubt, leave your friends behind to die" how is Rick ruining anything?...lol Just like Rick said, you let them go, they come back and then what?...that's exactly what is going to happen and who's gonna be there to defend these fools?...Rick and gang!

I said the same thing as wekk, Everytime he scraps someone he comes out all bloodied and bruised.
Seriously... when the doc saw Rick in his house, I was mad excited cuz i thought rick was gonna beat that ***. but nah. he was throwing rick around like a rag doll. smh

Rick let some dude built like Peyton Manning give him that work.

:rofl:

In Ricks defense, that dude got a good height advantage over him....Rick stay getting da paws put on him Tho...he comes out winning Tho, just not clean by any means...lol

I'm loving the show btw.... :pimp:

roll.gif

In Ricks defense, that dude got a good height advantage over him....Rick stay getting da paws put on him Tho...he comes out winning Tho, just not clean by any means...lol

I'm loving the show btw....
pimp.gif
Best season since the first

Thought it was Joker out there :lol:

They gotta realize that the Alexandrians are trying to build a community there, hopefully RIck & co. learn.

He's not wrong though. It's only a matter of time before that place turns out like Noah's old place. When the savages come they're as good as dead

Michonne
mean.gif
. I think she was just making sure nothing pops off at that moment though since they weren't equipped.

Rick is blowing his chance with that girl. Blood gushing down his head looking all crazy
laugh.gif
. He was lowkey getting worked by that skinny fat goofball too. She went from moist to sahara dry after that whole affair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom