The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I bet the w in the foreheads are being carved before they die and turn into walkers. These wolves are ruthless.

Avy check...

:pimp:

Couldn't find a good one for Walking Dead character without border issues.

And I don't know who the chick is.

What got me confused was how you guys figured out who picked up ricks gun [emoji]128064[/emoji], must have missed that.

Bruh am i trippin? The episode i seen was it ended when rick threw bruh out the window am i behind?

Thats how they messed me up too. I thought that was the end til me and my dude were talking and he was referencing a bunch i didnt even see. Ended with me telling him he didnt know what the f he was talm bout and to back up before he caught the fade. Watched the end of the ep online and saw all the rest lol. Aint even tell em i was wrong. F that *****.

What got me confused was how you guys figured out who picked up ricks gun [emoji]128064[/emoji], must have missed that.

Rick's gun that he hid in the blender had the letter J on it, Nicholas has a gun this episode that looks identical. How he got the gun is what doesn't add up, he must have been watching when Rick hid it in the first place. I'm sure it will play a major role in the finale

Rick's gun that he hid in the blender had the letter J on it, Nicholas has a gun this episode that looks identical. How he got the gun is what doesn't add up, he must have been watching when Rick hid it in the first place. I'm sure it will play a major role in the finale

1408.gif

you just blew my mind. if hes working with the outlaws or wolves or whoever...then hes the perfect spy! think about it. hes already responsible for 5 of their "soldiers" deaths. He keeps leaving people for dead when he COULD help them stay alive. he survives and it makes him look like hes an innocent strong survivor to the alexandrians, when really hes thinning them out one by one on the outside by leaving them for dead. Then he can open the doors for the wolves and itd be an easy takeover. its BRILLIANT! he wouldve been successful too, if it wasnt for those medalling Rick and crew.

AND now it makes sense how he even was watching rick to know the gun was in the blender! He was outside when he wasn't supposed to be cuz hes working with the wolves! man u on to something here....

anyone else worried that the damn writers completely fumbled that whole Maggie overhearing Father Gabriel and Deanna convo since she didn't reference it at all or tell anyone this past episode?

anyone else worried that the damn writers completely fumbled that whole Maggie overhearing Father Gabriel and Deanna convo since she didn't reference it at all or tell anyone this past episode?
no. thats what the finale is for, obviously. IIRC  gabe tells deanna (sp?) the lies while maggie is listening...and THEN u hear the scream for help becuz rick and pete are fighting. so essentially she hasn't even had a chance to say anything yet. its one thing after another.

no. thats what the finale is for, obviously. IIRC  gabe tells deanna (sp?) the lies while maggie is listening...and THEN u hear the scream for help becuz rick and pete are fighting. so essentially she hasn't even had a chance to say anything yet. its one thing after another.

nah I'm pretty sure the yelling she hears is for Glenn, Nicholas and Eugene returning with Tara's unconscious body

If I remember correctly Gabe had his punk made convo at night, the fight was during the day..

If I remember correctly Gabe had his punk made convo at night, the fight was during the day..

It was during the day but before Glenn and then returned. It was around the time Abe became the foreman. Why they wouldn't have Maggie tell em this past episode is weird considering a couple days have passed already.

No when the priest is snitching to Deana and you hear screems it's because Glen and Eugene came back from that run when Noah got killed.

In the last episode Rick went talking to the lady about her loss when he goes to tell her about the Pete the wife beater.

Also, in the begging Crazy Carol drops off some food to show her condolences while Dreana and her husband listens to Anthrax Megadeath or whatever.

Two different time frames and also when Glen went to put the fear of god into that guy that caused Noah to get killed all took place before Ricks fight.

i'm surprised, we havent had someone have a complete mental break. like, realistically, that should happen. Not everyone is prepared to cope with the post apocalypse. Rick sorta had one after his wife. and sasha sorta has one now, but they arent deep enough. they were really just more depressed than anything else. True breaks are when you lose track of reality and become a danger to yourself and others. And they happen extremely often in real life. I'm shocked we havent seen someone go crazy. No one has tried to kill themselves, not directly, indirectly by being stupid (sasha and tyrese running into hoards). No anxiety attacks. No funny guys, like literally nobody has a sense of humor? in the worst possible conditions the sense of humor helps, and it doesnt go away, you cannot control how your mind relates to situations. Like there isn't really just one person in the group that every single person likes, that just lightens the mood when they come on the scene. Nobody has even died that has done that. The writers just never created that kind of character. But he exists in real life. In almost every single group, you'll find the person that keeps everyone together, that everyone can relate to, and likes. Like even in downtime theres no jokes being cracked. Even satirical ones. Rick only really has a level relationship with carol and daryl, everyone else, he interacts with them like he's in charge. I'm a legit gladiator and I have a sense of humor bruh. Hell, 5 seasons passed before we even saw a gay dude...in Atlanta of all places.

^
My bae angel Beth had those weird couple of episodes on the farm. I think she tried to kill herself or whatever and then after she acted like a vegetable.

Back
Top Bottom