The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Good premiere.

Thinking it's Holly that sounded the horn.

The Wolves are hurr.

Last edited:
Rick and Morgan could easily start beefing later in the season. It's clear that Morgan still has "morals", a sense of the old world. He hesitates when Rick says and does things in his new ways

I think they are setting it up to where they do come at odds

I thought it was a great start to the season. If folks thought this was cringe writing, hopefully they didn't watch Fear The Walking Dead

They literally make it dummy proof putting the past in black and white and current time in color. Like, how is that confusing? 
laugh.gif
 They spelled it out for you

Last edited:
I love how Morgan is the only one that can see straight through Carol. All of Alexandria jaws are going to drop when they see her in action most likely next week

When Carol was like "That's terrifying..."

d3f2aa41_zUpGb.gif

Last edited:
Rick and Morgan could easily start beefing later in the season. It's clear that Morgan still has "morals", a sense of the old world. He hesitates when Rick says and does things in his new ways

I think they are setting it up to where they do come at odds

Yeah I think they may be at odds a little, but it isn't going to be any beef that'll divide the group or anything. They're bros for life--no way they make them go against each other in any serious way.

If anything, I think Morgan will see why Rick is how he is now--remember, Morgan has never been a part of any group. He's always been on his own, so having to deal with people and their motives may be eye-opening for him. And vice versa, Morgan will help Rick remember the humanity he had in him when they first met. I think we saw some of that last night.

I love how Morgan is the only one that can see straight through Carol. All of Alexandria jaws are going to drop when they see her in action most likely next week

I agree. He knows that she's not Miss prissy pants. I'm hoping to see that said action next week.

Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Justified
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Vikings
Hannibal
True Detective
Narcos
Spartacus

I don't think TWD is a GOAT show or will be in any top list outside of "Most Popular". However, this list just shows how subjective lists are.

True Detective has one great season under it's belt, season 2 didn't quite live up to the bar that season 1 set. Narcos is in it's first season.

Spartacus, is in the same category as TWD. I enjoyed it, everything about it. There were holes though, and acting/writing wasn't the best. #butboobs

Justified? Not enough juice or following to put it in a top 5 category.

Spartacus, Sons of Anarchy, TWD all have interesting enough premises, characters, stories and popularity that people will overlook bad writing and acting.

Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, Breaking Bad are undisputed heavyweights. There's a reason they are racking up accolades even after they have concluded.

Solid premiere for TWD. Season looks promising.

It's easy to do a list of 10 shows better, can easily do more than 10

1) Game of Thrones

2) Shameless

3) The Wire

4) Boardwalk Empire

5) Friday Night Lights

6) Sons of Anarchy

7) Spartacus

8) Vikings

9) Homeland

10) Ray Donovan

It's easy to do a list of 10 shows better, can easily do more than 10

1) Game of Thrones
2) Shameless
3) The Wire
4) Boardwalk Empire
5) Friday Night Lights
6) Sons of Anarchy
7) Spartacus
8) Vikings
9) Homeland
10) Ray Donovan
I respect your list.

Because it doesn't have some foolish ish like Narcos running in it :lol:

Just because it's YOUR list, doesn't make it consensus. :lol:

Saying Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire are GOAT shows would hardly raise an eyebrow. All critically acclaimed, and have notched tons of awards and/or nominations.

Dismissing TWD and then mentioning Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Spartacus, etc as being better...

It's called YOUR opinion, your right to have it, not to be used for ammo during a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom