The Walking Dead - Official Thread

so glen's group goes to take out the walkers in that building who are making too much noise..... then they start shooting at them? lol wut

at this point im just watching for the unintentional comedy like this :lol:
It was more about them killing them off before the hoard got to that part of path. It's not like the hoard was behind them while they were doing that. I'm sure they're supposed to be farther ahead or something like that. What made no sense to me was why didn't they clear that out earlier in the episode when everyone was in front of the store together? "We'll clear it out tonight when we head back." Why? Do it now :lol:

When he said that I'm like "But Rick, why not just do it now? :lol: I feel like this plan was stupid since so many things could go wrong and eventually did. Why not just set the things on fire or something? Would that be too easy?

All the Ethan Embry references and no one mentions the GOAT, Nick Papagiorgio!

tumblr_lynddo3AXZ1r1i7jxo1_r1_500.png

Don't worry, it was already done :wink:

:lol:

Dude said he's been trying to be on the show since the pilot, took 6 seasons to finally get a role and the producers couldn't hardly wait to kill him off, :smh: .

:D

I guess you could say his survival skills were a bit Rusty

When he said that I'm like "But Rick, why not just do it now?
laugh.gif
I feel like this plan was stupid since so many things could go wrong and eventually did. Why not just set the things on fire or something? Would that be too easy?
Because setting them on fire would just leave you with flaming zombies. 
laugh.gif
 But agreed. They coulda gone about it differently. It would def take forever to kill them all off tho. No way they have enough bullets to take them all out. 

The thing about the fire, the smoke would be visible and possibly attract people. And with the amount of walkers, I would assume the fire would be huge and would be seen for miles. Plus the smell...

but that's just my take on the situation

Still missing the point about the fire. That wouldn't kill the walkers, you will be left with charred walkers. Think back to the pit of walkers the Governor had. Dude burned them with gasoline and they were still alive [living dead].

Last edited:
who do you guys think would win in a match between Morgan and Michonne 1 v 1 bo staff vs katana?

Still missing the point about the fire. That wouldn't kill the walkers, you will be left with charred walkers. Think back to the pit of walkers the Governor had. Dude burned them with gasoline and they were still alive.
a lot would die my guy. just not necessarily all of them.

still isn't the most effective way to neutralize them. far too many to hatch a plan that could actually be carried out as well.

Still missing the point about the fire. That wouldn't kill the walkers, you will be left with charred walkers. Think back to the pit of walkers the Governor had. Dude burned them with gasoline and they were still alive.

still isn't the most effective way to neutralize them. far too many to hatch a plan that could actually be carried out as well.

That's my point, I'm not expecting all of them to die but it would cut the numbers down definitely and even if it burned the legs, that'd make killing the rest more manageable. Still it's better to try and neutralize them in one area than guiding a heard 20+ miles away. Did they ever mention what they were going to do once Darryl, Sasha, and Abraham led them out?

At this point, they need to start engineering some weaponry and the likes to mass kill these things

The way the show works, one zombie would catch on fire and then walk into one of the tankers gas tanks and set off a chain reaction making the other tankers explode. And while a couple of zombies would be burned, the mega-herd will literally get a free pass.

My question is, the forward two trucks were blocking of Alexandria, but what were the two at the top blocking? Where one of the trucks fell off the cliff.

Yea, a fraction of the wall gave way and the truck fell, opening the floodgates. At least the truck killed a good 50+ of them though right :lol:

I'm curious what logistics my man is thinking on how he can light up minimum 10k walkers with a group of 50 people with limited resources.

like explain to me how you think that could possibly happen :nerd: *takes out notepad*

I'm curious what logistics my man is thinking on how he can light up minimum 10k walkers with a group of 50 people with limited resources.

like explain to me how you think that could possibly happen :nerd: *takes out notepad*

I assume you're referring to me :lol:

Chain reaction b. Limited resources but got enough resources to build a wall for walkers to bounce off of, balloons to mark designated spots, gas to drive a car and a motorcycle, and lets not forget the 20+ flares they just conveniently had :lol:. It's the apocalypse but u got flares and balloons? :lol:

They could've had an accelerant of some sort e.g. the ample amounts of gas they conveniently got , pour it over the edge and on a few zombies, spark it w/ the flares, zombies flock to it. Have enough accelerant to use in stages once the zombies overwhelm the flame, pour more on those zombies, repeat until they're at least melted together, even if they aren't dead.

On another note, I find it ironic how Rick told Morgan that he didn't take chances anymore, Morgan reiterates that after he killed the zombies that Rick was trying to use for training, but then give Rick the side eye after he killed dude to stop him from screaming. I mean, dude was gon a goner anyway.

Last edited:
pour?

do you have any idea how large of a crowd 10,000 is?

I still am not seeing how you'd reach the ones in the middle.

plus, you think they have enough fuel to light up this many walkers? you act like they have fleets on fleets of cars on deck to justify your idea of stockpiles of gas :lol:

rereading. my man said 20 flares so they must have enough ish lying around to burn 10k walkers :rofl:

man WAT

Last edited:
i love how every season the crew tries to get more graphic with the walkers. The walker that had the skin peeling off was serious 
nthat.gif

rereading. my man said 20 flares so they must have enough ish lying around to burn 10k walkers :rofl:

man WAT

U don't remember when Rick, Michonne, and Morgan were shootin flares behind the wall, they each shot off at least 5. Those and the ones that they were shooting off before they even got there.

And u don't reach the ones in the middle, they're going to be attracted to the flame anyway. And I'd be more inclined to say there was about 5000 walkers. That quarry wasn't big enough to hold 10k imo.

my guy. I remember the flares.

what I'm saying is that it's ridiculous to correlate them having flares to therefore being able to burn down a herd of this size. you don't seem to understand that.

and your math still ain't adding up. I don't think you are comprehending how difficult even 1,000 zombies would be but with those figures it would be still only be slightly more manageable.

I think Enid (Coraaaal's gal pal) was the one blowing the horn.

In the preview for the next episode she's sitting in a car, with blood all over her.

Why don't they have more walkie-talkies?

People that stayed at Alexandria have no form of communication with the group that's herding walkers.

The horn was probably the only way to get the group's attention.

i thought it was the wolves who were blowing the horn.

in the preview for the next episode it seems like the people who were left in alexandria were suprised the walkers were there....

the whole horn thing just seems like a trap to me.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom