The Walking Dead - Official Thread

"The Fly" episode from BB. That goes in the category of worst episode of a series ever. I know what you meant by it though. This episode is similar in concept of filler but not awful.

I thought that was something all network shows had to do. I forgot what that type of an episode is called.

Just curious, this has been bothering me for a while and I always forget to ask. Is there a reason why animals don't get infected when eaten by the walking dead? Was anything mentioned as to why they don't get infected?

I don't think we've ever seen an animal just get "bit", they usually get eaten.

"The Fly" episode from BB. That goes in the category of worst episode of a series ever. I know what you meant by it though. This episode is similar in concept of filler but not awful.

I thought that was something all network shows had to do. I forgot what that type of an episode is called.

Just curious, this has been bothering me for a while and I always forget to ask. Is there a reason why animals don't get infected when eaten by the walking dead? Was anything mentioned as to why they don't get infected?

We need to see more kid walkers. Only one I've seen to this point is the girl from season 1

We need to see more kid walkers. Only one I've seen to this point is the girl from season 1

They should have Morgan's zombie kid :lol:

They should have Morgan's zombie kid :lol:

that wouldve made the episode not suck :lol:

Didn't Tyrese get bit by one of the kids in the house?

Yea, he got bit by the lil homie, other than that and Carol's daughter from season 1, there haven't been too many child walkers or even elderly walkers.

As far as animals, I don't think they turn because they don't have the gene in them that makes them turn, only humans.

Now, on Z Nation, everything is fair game, they had a zombie baby first episode and a zombie bear :lol:

Morgan is going to get duped by the wolf dude that he has tied up, and will kill the little baby/ children like he claimed he would.

I hope im wrong.

I have a feeling before this season is done Morgan is back to killing. But will only kill when needed. That or he dies.

I liked the episode, but it didn't need to be 90 minutes...like most of you said. I watch the show for the story-lines, not the zombies, so it was interesting to see how Morgan transitioned from the man we met in Season 1, to the crazed lunatic we saw in Season 3, to the anti-death, staff-yielding Morgan of Season 5.

The character of Eastman was a very interesting; I understand that he served a very particular purpose (in contributing to Morgan's story), but he would have been a cool character to add to the current group, if the show runners had decided to keep him around.

Lennie James does an excellent job in this episode, as does John Carroll Lynch (I always picture him as the barber in Gran Torino or the crazed dad in Crazy, Stupid, Love)

I have a strong feeling we won't find out Glenn's fate next weekend either.

He will always be Drew Carey's brother to me.

that previous episode was a struggle. 
laugh.gif

had to continue watching it the next day because I kept falling asleep.

Episode was buns. I don't care about how Morgan got his mop handle and how he needed to polish it.

That "fly" episode of Breaking Bad is one of the best though. Shouldn't eem be mentioned in the same sentence with anything from TWD.

for any of yall defending the fly episode. shut up. it was buns and everyone knows it is. theres always gonna be people who look at p.o.s. art and call it brilliant or deep. yall are those people lol

Yea, he got bit by the lil homie, other than that and Carol's daughter from season 1, there haven't been too many child walkers or even elderly walkers.

As far as animals, I don't think they turn because they don't have the gene in them that makes them turn, only humans.

Now, on Z Nation, everything is fair game, they had a zombie baby first episode and a zombie bear
laugh.gif
I saw a really bad SyFy movie that had a zombie Tiger 
laugh.gif

by that same token, some people dont have the mental capacity to appreciate high art 
eyes.gif
some dont. but its also a general rule for any creation, if it cant be understood by the masses, then it wasn't done well enough. and as an artist... the fly episode... not high art lol. str8 basura.

The thing that I didn't like about the episode is that the guy training Morgan was killed so easily. It wouldve been a lot better had his goat got out and he had to save it from a swarm of zombies, fighting them off and showing his skills with the stick.

y u so upset
u call that upset? word?
The thing that I didn't like about the episode is that the guy training Morgan was killed so easily. It wouldve been a lot better had his goat got out and he had to save it from a swarm of zombies, fighting them off and showing his skills with the stick.
definitely. all those skills, defeated by a lone walker. just one. turned his back to it without even using his stick. they built him up to be like goku... just to kill him by losing to hercule. why?

u call that upset? word?

definitely. all those skills, defeated by a lone walker. just one. turned his back to it without even using his stick. they built him up to be like goku... just to kill him by losing to hercule. why?
ugh..... thats the part that bothered me the most.

Back
Top Bottom