The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Andrea and Rick would have been better than Michone and Rick.

I didn't see this hook up coming and it seems like they rushed it or something.

His other girl died and he just hooks up with Michone :rolleyes

Not feeling this Jesus dude either... he clapped up and slapped up the two strongest ones out of the group like it was nothing no problem and they allow such an Alpha male to come into their estabilshment :smh:

Andrea and Rick would have been better than Michone and Rick.

His other girl died and he just hooks up with Michone
eyes.gif

Not feeling this Jesus dude either... he clapped up and slapped up the two strongest ones out of the group like it was nothing no problem and they allow such an Alpha male to come into their estabilshment
mean.gif

[quote name="Putting In Work" url="/t/506654/the-walking-dead-official-thread/17580_60#post_25271874"

His other girl died and he just hooks up with Michone :rolleyes
:smh:[/quote]

It felt rushed to me as well. On talking dead they said two months passed since Jessie died. Michone was already living in the house with Rick since they got to Alexandria.

Yeah they fast forward perfectly for their benefit. Still gonna watch by default. Glad they finally introduced Jesus. Though am kind of mad how they down played how good he should be with the hands.

Love how they don't trust the dude.

Like, he was in their armory while half of the town was asleep. Dude could've taken a gun and murked Rick and Michonne while they were pouring the bisquick

Doesn't make much sense

Back
Top Bottom