The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This season has been good so far.  At the end of every episode, they have me  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This whole Rick/Shane thing. Carol herself in Season 3 said they would never have gotten as far with Shane then they have with Rick

Finally caught the first ep of this second half of the season and haven't been reading this thread but....

Wasting an rpg to light the lake on fire :stoneface:

Damb theres even side chicks in the zombie apocalypse era lol

:pimp:

There is no way they keep Abe alive so he can smash Sasha....NO WAY! Another white man running through black yambs, while there are black dudes on the show in need of some action....nah...

Abe is gone bruhs.

You really think it's gonna be Abe bro?

Lmaooo theres a lot of that fever called jungle going around camp. Idk bros I'm still thinking its Maggie which is a super curveball or swap Glenn with Daryl and he gets the Mark McGwire to the dome piece.

You really think it's gonna be Abe bro?

Lmaooo theres a lot of that fever called jungle going around camp. Idk bros I'm still thinking its Maggie which is a super curveball or swap Glenn with Daryl and he gets the Mark McGwire to the dome piece.
I think Abe is gonna die this season too. I'm expecting two to three major character deaths before this season is finished.

Lucille will meet a character that has been around since the first and second season.

I think it's Glenn.

The actor who plays Rick said the other day that his stomach was in knots and he had nightmares reading the final episode of this season. I think that's because Glenn was the first person in the group that he met, when he helped him all the way back at that tank.

I think it's Glenn.

The actor who plays Rick said the other day that his stomach was in knots and he had nightmares reading the final episode of this season. I think that's because Glenn was the first person in the group that he met, when he helped him all the way back at that tank.

Oh boy.
I could see Glen and Maggie going as a "Family"

I think its daryl.

Neegans gonna off sumone and daryls gonna takw their place after he tells neegan he killed a bunch of his people

How do you post a spoiler in another spoiler like this?

I've tried doing it but I keep messing it up.

Just hit the spoiler button as many times as desired.

Finally all caught up after watching all day.

Man as long as they don't touch Michonne, I don't care who gets it....or Daryl. Only because it would be weird with him not around being Rick's right hand man.

according to the comics glenn would be the guy to go... but then again daryl is not in the comics but is in the show so they can kill him off too... hes my favorite character so id be heated if they killed him off but ill still watch...after watching every season you become attached to the characters so it sucks when someone dies but its inevitable... cant wait for tomorrows episode though

I can see Darryl and Abe going out, not together but at separate times, I think they'll Save Darryls death to introduce Lucille and Abe will just die at the hands of some goons...then Jesus will eventually take Darryls spot as that right hand....keep Glenn and Maggie and their baby to show that there is hope in repopulating...I really don't know at this point....

The last real character that was introduced and they developed half way and didn't die until now is Sasha. However I have absolutely no attachment to her at all.

Before that was michonne.

All the characters who came after are just part of other groups so I could care less if they die. Abe, his scientist boy, all those random characters, I'm not sure if any viewers have attachment to them.

So it is definitely time I think for a new character to become a core group member, hopefully it's Jesus. Flashbacks in his life would be awesome. Even though TWD writers suck at flashback episodes

Last edited:
^ I usually hate flashbacks (especially in this show) but I'm down for a Jesus flashback episode. Very curious to see how he's so crafty with escaping.

Back
Top Bottom