The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Episode was fairly tame compared to what the last couple have been.

Kind of a breather before it goes down for real these next 2 episodes, methinks.

Morgan building Negan's future home? 
nerd.gif

I knew fat girl was gonna get it someway or the other. She chose the wrong place to grow some cajones, but she's naive......*she was naive.

Rosita, my lawd. Abraham takes the biggest L passing on that for Sasha.

NT side comments never fails. :lol:

BUT carol leaving and daryl going after her makes me think that daryl will be introduced to lucille. daryl just setting himself up to be a marked man. i dont think carol wants to be at alexandria when all hell breaks loose because negan is after it. maybe she comes back terminus style and rescue all them fools. :smokin i also think she separates herself from the group because she do what needs to be done. no second guessing. straight gangsta. kind of like carl....if you remember the prison days.

other than that Rosita is straigt working that camera during Talking Dead. geez.... :smokin :evil: ...and she knows it. :nthat: :pimp:

what the hell was abe thinkin? :smh:

Last edited:
Rosita is a looker but she can't act and her character is as bland as a white wall. I thought for sure she was going to get axed. Denise already was more interesting and had a better back story in a short amount of time.

Terrible ep. Terrible season. GoT can't come fast enough to save Sunday nights :smh:

^ agreed. many twists. the fact that denise get the arrow instead of abe (in the comics abe get it) shows how much they change it up on the show vs the comics. carol is suppose to have been dead many seasons ago.

which again brings the question on who will actually get the Lucille treatment?

Last ep was good.

But Carol reverting back to abuse victim Carol in a span of 2eps makes no damn sense. :smh:

it could have worked much better if she had another conversation with Morgan or something but the random relationship with Tobin, the letter and then just leaving is just lazy writing imo. Like this is repetitive as hell, we all know she's coming back

If they left the whole Carol story out of this episode I woulda loved it. It feels like they only put it in here to have something to do for next weeks episode because we all know what the finale is gonna be about

Rosita is a looker but she can't act and her character is as bland as a white wall. I thought for sure she was going to get axed. Denise already was more interesting and had a better back story in a short amount of time.

Terrible ep. Terrible season. GoT can't come fast enough to save Sunday nights :smh:

Terrible season?...do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time on this show....this has probably been the best season, specially this half since the first season...you are wilding to say this season is "terrible"

To say this season is terrible is an opinion, but it would be incorrect. This season has been so damn good. :lol:

Ratings don't lie. It's been gradually dipping since the Premiere. The people are getting sick of the recycled storylines

Maybe Neegan will save the finale and the season. Who knows. :smokin

Denise getting the axe doesn't surprise me. They introduced a better doctor at hilltop. She was no longer useful.

Never understood the whole this show sucks but I will continue to watch

I watched Gotham for like 20 episodes, thought it sucked, and gave up on it

where was the guy from that killed denise?

darryl had the opportunity to kill him in the past, and i cant remember him.

Back
Top Bottom