The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Only thing good in that episode was the Carol scene, the group decision making is just terrible. Nothing good happens when these fools split up or stop in the middle of a dicey area to have a monologue

Last edited:
Sasha on Talking Dead looking hella Good tho. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

med_1411395974_1403204455_00032.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOO! DID YALL SEE THAT PREVIEW?! ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWWWWWWWNNNNNN!!!!!!!! everyones favorite characters are finally here

Carol auditioning for the lead in Red Dead Redemption 2 with that shooting display.

Rick and the crew getting one up on The Saviors again.

Man they're gonna take a massive L in the finale next week.

Seems like is not all the main guys, just the ones that are captured, so is between Michonne, Daryl, Rosita, Glenn to catch the fade while the rest watch, seems like Carol might or might not come through with the save, we might not see her again till next season...but it seems like she's exempt from that execution scene.

I think thats wats gonna happen.

2 hrs.

1 hour for each death.

Im thinkin rosie first....becuz if Abrahams lil comment at the end

Last edited:
Yall notice Rosita had a home in her hat this episode? Then it was gone towards the end. You think she's dead next week.

I doubt Daryl is done, gotta just be a shoulder shot to shock the audience, then he'll be saved next week.

Carol. :wow: :rofl: :pimp: She is the God damn Terminator. :lol: What. A. Scene.

Seal Team Rick's 35.
Neegan's Saviors 0.

Next week tho.......

I agree he's not dead. Wasn't expecting carol to handle business like that! But the storyline is still predictable.

Bruh carroll finna come back like all the greats....green ranger...white ranger...snake eyes...rocky 5..t800...johnny 5...meteor man...the bride..adrian peterson..and she'll be wearing the 45, but it aint to play games with you..

Bruh carroll finna come back like all the greats....green ranger...white ranger...snake eyes...rocky 5..t800...johnny 5...meteor man...the bride..adrian peterson..and she'll be wearing the 45, but it aint to play games with you..

Back
Top Bottom