The Walking Dead - Official Thread

^ Same here. I even put it on FB.

Once it's on FB, doesn't that make it like for real for reals?

Just watched and I'd say Abe. He was finally feeling good about life talking to Sasha about babies I mean cmon
Watch it be Aaron :lol:

^

Indeed.

8701a4298eee1be74ebc3d537f55e3772c732c017f66a43464a9048e0ea54571_1.jpg

Abe, Eugene or Aaron are the 3 it could be.  They wouldn't shoot Darryl one week then kill him the next.  Glenn wouldn't have a fake death then a real one so soon.   Deaths are not the same as the books, Shane killed in the first book but made it to the end of season 2 in the show. 

TWD really did a "Who shot J.R.?"/"Who shot Mr. Burns?" on us. :stoneface:

So we have to wait until the Fall to find out who met Lucille? SMH. :smh:

It was cool that they had Trevor from GTA V though. I was low key waiting for Michael and Franklin to hop out of the bushes. :lol:

I bet you what was gut wrenching to the actors is none of them knew who was gonna die..just negan. So the responses you see are genuine. Both acting fear and knowing they might lose that check. Entirely possible they were given free form scripts; meaning they all had a general idea how the scene was going to go but nobody knew what was on negans after a certain part. Seemed like the cue started right after ricks last outbreak talking..then it was all new to them.

My guess is daryl.

Plus didnt yall just see the commercial for the other show he has starting soon. Dude has been in the eps less and less. He's outtie 5000

[quote name="Freeze"]My guess is daryl.

Plus didnt yall just see the commercial for the other show he has starting soon. Dude has been in the eps less and less. He's outtie 5000[/quote]I keep hearing this and I'm not buying it. It's a reality show. No script. No rehearsal.

[quote name="Freeze"]My guess is daryl.

Plus didnt yall just see the commercial for the other show he has starting soon. Dude has been in the eps less and less. He's outtie 5000
I keep hearing this and I'm not buying it. It's a reality show. No script. No rehearsal.[/quote]

I don't know about reality and it looks scripted to me.

Sort of like a Jackass but not doing so much stupid stuff.

I wasted an hour and a half of my life

I could have literally not watched that episode and not missed anything besides a couple of bullets to Carol

This microwave/Burger King society we live in :lol:. I'm amazed so many are upset. Relax beloveds.

Yea season finale was pointless literally nothing happened

Well, Morgan found Carol, which led to some development in and of itself considering what went down during their portion of the story. Then we're introduced to a new group.

Rick and company being broken down from start to finish was plenty. How confident they were when they made the deal with Hilltop. Then bit by bit that confidence is unraveled. The first meeting where they're thinking "Just a random run it" to wait a minute, this guys are popping up more and more, to eventually realizing how small they are in this world.

Now as far as who got the bat. I look at it as they are giving themselves time to think about who it is or just simply giving everyone another angle to thirst over. They're right though, who it is has to be chosen wisely because you have to manage how everyone grows or deteriorates from the death of a loved one.

If its Abe, you got Sasha who loses everyone close to her. How will that impact her? Will she use it properly or go off and do something stupid?

I feel like it was a stellar season though.

Finally watched the finale. I was so bummed I was traveling and couldnt catch it live.

This season was fantastic. And the finale was so well written. Love everything about it.

I was nervous for Rick the entire time man. Like the build up had me thinking it was going to be him.

Loved the cliffhanger tho. Sets up perfectly for next season. I wasnt ready to see one of the main cast members die.

Now we have months to speculate and wonder who... only downside is when they return for season 7 they may not show the characters death on screen and it just begins with the aftermath with them back in alexandria or something, that would be a terrible decision.

Back
Top Bottom