The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I didn't like the gym scene adaption. Not that they ruined it, it just wasn't great.

The host seems to be annoyed with Manson, but I enjoyed his input; both comedic and serious ones.

Last edited:
I don't know, but this season seems to be getting MUCH BETTER
So far I've been satisfied.  It feels like they're building up to something wild and I really hope they deliver this time.  And I'm REALLY hoping that leaving the prison for good will be happening soon....the show is so much more interesting when they're out in the zombie-filled world, encountering the craziness from zombies and humans.  

So was there any indication on who was feeding the zombies the rats?  If there was, I didn't catch it.  

Glen can't die. He's the only Asian on the show. You gotta keep at least one on the show. Anyone watching talking dead? Wtf is Manson talking about.

Am I the only one that hates Glen's character? I really hope dude dies next episode, he's becoming more and more pussywhipped every episode. AHAHAHAHAA 

Was that little girl who was naming zombies fake coughing to get in the cells? Or was it just bad acting ?

Episode was good

Tyreese on the ground crying after Rick gave him the beats :smh:

Carol's dambs are all used up.

Manson on the Talking Dead was hilarious. Chris Hardwick was not pleased :lol:

Back
Top Bottom