The Walking Dead - Official Thread

what difference does it make dude is dead anyway :lol:

nothing came of tyrese not killing him in the cabin except he got to enjoy some bob's leg before he died :lol:

what i want to know is who did daryl bring back with him? beth, carol or morgan? :nerd:

If you watched the ending credits + preview

it wasn't Beth.

We didn't hear Beth's sweet singing voice coming from the trees at the end.

nerd.gif

If it was Beth, we'd have heard her singing.

Last edited:
Maggie's trifling. I tried to explain to myself why she acting like this but this is next level :lol:

what is she suppose to do. she going to a better place to get the cure. is she suppose to dwell on her presumed dead sister. if Rick find Beth, she will be in good hands. if she make it to dc she knows she will see her sister again if she is alive..

this is a zombie war going on
I said the same thing at first but she didn't even ASK any questions about her. Any person would do that, even if they wrote them off as dead. That's my only issue.

Good episode.

I didn't see after the end credits where they showed it was Morgan that Daryl brought back with him at the end... can someone confirm.

Also on the Tyrese thing I know everyone is thinking he soft but like another NT'er said he can/would put in work if he has too. I too think he's B made at the moment but I forgot he is probably the strongest out of everyone we've seen.

He took out a whole swarm of like 30+ zombies by himself bruh. He's probably like a gentle giant and just needs a push. The way everyone was hyping him up prior to the prison I thought dude was going to be on some next level stuff, but his character so far is not appealing at all.

And last I can't believe I'm saying this but @Superb is probably the only one that is making sense and using common sense in thinking how the characters think like what he just said about Maggie and she's doing what's best for her. I actually agree with him :smh:

Random Observation- Why has the gang never come across a mansion or ferraris or something. Would be a cool filler ep to see them just enjoying some of the things left behind. Carrol riding topless in a Lambo etc

They're In the middle of nowhere Georgia. Nobody would have those things. It's also best to stay in the woods and not civilization. Every place they've been to that housed people ended up full of either zombies or crazy people

Last edited:
They could come across a rappers house though and it would have those nice things.

There was a zombie movie like that with Woody Harelson and the movie wasn't that bad.

not saying i liked gareth, but they shouldnt of killed him. from the seasons previews, I thought they were gonna keep him as a prisoner or something as they went to dc. so when rick wanted to go back in ep 1 to kill them all, but the group decided against it, I was sure that thats the direction they were going. Since gareth was obviously pretty articulate, there could of been another rick-and-shane mind game which could have been cool to watch. 

The talking dead brought up an interesting point. We assume the rest of the rest of world is in shambles but we really haven't seen it. Better not be some "the village" type twist at the end

Last edited:
Was it just me and my tv settings..or was this ep OD dark in the game? I was like whaaat? who the **** is that?

why daryl was acting like beth cheated in jumanji and turned herself into a monkey or some ****? All embarrassed like.

does Coooorrrrrl even get lines anymore or naw? Judith has more to say these days.

Tyreese aint stab ****. Dude has been such a let down. I expected great things from him after he hopped out the charger and went 1-on-1000 a couple seasons back. That was like his peak. Dude gets softer by the day. He's now a glorified babysitter. ******* ice cube of zombieland.

why is glenn still breevin?

Dude Tyrese beat up definitely had the swollen left eye and cuts on his face last ep and this recent ep.
not saying i liked gareth, but they shouldnt of killed him. from the seasons previews, I thought they were gonna keep him as a prisoner or something as they went to dc. so when rick wanted to go back in ep 1 to kill them all, but the group decided against it, I was sure that thats the direction they were going. Since gareth was obviously pretty articulate, there could of been another rick-and-shane mind game which could have been cool to watch. 
Keeping Gareth alive makes no sense at all though.

Last edited:
Glenn will live on, YA better watch YA mouth bout my dude :lol:

Tyrese legit the most annoying character to have ever walked the walking dead :lol: more because of all the hype when he was announced and because he has the looks to be a bad*** but they've emasculated to the point of no return...Lizzie should have offed him instead of her little sister, her little sister was more about that survival life than Tyrese

Dude Tyrese beat up definitely had the swollen left eye and cuts on his face last ep and this recent ep.
Keeping Gareth alive makes no sense at all though.

Yo is like people find something to complaint....they dragged out the governor for 2 seasons, we complaint, this season they put this season on overdrive doing what usually takes them a season to do into 3 episodes and we don't like it either...cmon bruhs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom