The Walking Dead - Official Thread

So yall get [@=/u/38090/PleaseSayTheBaby23]@PleaseSayTheBaby23[/@] to stop posting spoilers in spoiler tags and now [@=/u/37706/iYen]@iYen[/@] gets to post pgs right out of the comic all in the open? :lol: :rolleyes :smh:

Yeah, cuz that's exactly what I did. :rolleyes
Bruh, those are 4 pgs right out of the comic with the blacking out of one character and some curse words by you or whoever originally posted those scans.

It's like cuz they revealed Eugene is a fraud on the show you think it's okay to start posting scenes right out of the comic involving Eugene :lol: **** who aint read the comic but who might want to later on? Right?

If we're gonna complain about spoilers lets be sensible about it. If not I can post **** too for lulz.

Last edited:
Bruh, those are 4 pgs right out of the comic with the blacking out of one character and some curse words by you or whoever originally posted those scans.

It's like cuz they revealed Eugene is a fraud on the show you think it's okay to start posting scenes right out of the comic involving Eugene
laugh.gif
**** who aint read the comic but who might want to later on? Right?

If we're gonna complain about spoilers lets be sensible about it. If not I can post **** too for lulz.
I'm not taking your bait.

Bruh what is the point of bringing up the comic more than "I read it" in here
It's to show why certain characters are the way that they are.

Someone said "The actor that plays abraham takes it too seriously." To which, I posted a comic abraham quote.

To show that he acts that way in the comic as well.

^
In reference to seeing Arnold in that gif, it would've been awesome to have seen him in his prime battling zombies. The one liners and ridiculously big guns he would've used to take them down would've been epic.

It's like cuz they revealed Eugene is a fraud on the show you think it's okay to start posting scenes right out of the comic involving Eugene :lol: **** who aint read the comic but who might want to later on? Right?

I'm not taking your bait.
A.K.A. I'm right cuz that's exactly what you did :lol: :smh:

Aint no denying that.
Bruh what is the point of bringing up the comic more than "I read it" in here
It's to show why certain characters are the way that they are.

Someone said "The actor that plays abraham takes it too seriously." To which, I posted a comic abraham quote.

To show that he acts that way in the comic as well.
That doesn't justify posting comic pgs at all :lol:

Abraham takes it too seriously on the show and in the comic. Could've just said that.

That you couldn't even put it in a spoiler tag for anybody that might want to read the comics without being spoiled says a lot especially after all that damn complaining about spoilers in between eps.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have killed him but would've cut his mullet which might be worse. Like that scene in The Last Samurai when they cut the guy's hair.

Which of the three do you guys feel are the most bunz...

Tyrese, Eugene, or The Priest

Couldn't find a picture of that NT'er Riverbear aka I get bunz aka the Dana

tyreese by far b.

Preacher can't help being afraid. It is what it is.

Eugene took the G way out honestly. Should've just kept running with the lie until we got to DC...would've provided hella lolz when dude hits em with 'see what had happened was...'

Tyreese a cheesy poof because dude started off all tough and ****..just like ice cube. and then became a soft family man babysitter...just like ice cube.

Eugene for trolling that whole time
Priest, i feel my man Carter will do a 180 eventually
Tyrese cause my man puts in work when needed

I wouldn't have killed him but would've cut his mullet which might be worse. Like that scene in The Last Samurai when they cut the guy's hair.
laugh.gif
 @ the thought of  eugene screaming "NOOOOOO!!!!" as his mullet floats gently away in the breeze

Dat SN to comment ratio tho

and to be truthful, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing in Eugene's position. There are no rules. Dude was trying to survive. Just so happened the lie he told made him famous and protected. Seems like a smart choice, in that situation.

and to be truthful, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing in Eugene's position. There are no rules. Dude was trying to survive. Just so happened the lie he told made him famous and protected. Seems like a smart choice, in that situation.

Same as religion and other things. In a world like this, you can easily take advantage of people, giving them something to believe in(hope).

You gotta be ruthless to survive in a post zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:
It takes a lot of balls to lie to people that long. Especially knowing they are dying over keeping you safe. You actually have to be kinda cold blooded for that. Tyreese kills walkers but couldn't man up and finish Kyle Orton.

Eugene is a true con man.

It takes a lot of balls to lie to people that long. Especially knowing they are dying over keeping you safe. You actually have to be kinda cold blooded for that. Tyreese kills walkers but couldn't man up and finish Kyle Orton.

Eugene is a true con man.
Like Abraham said, killing other humans is so easy now.

So lying became that much easier.

Hell, the GOvenor lied his way to the top.

I don't think Eugene is a con man. He said that he lied for safety. And the ppl who got him to washington would hopefully be safe there.

So they'd have to at least cut him some slack for propelling them to make it to dc at all costs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom