The Walking Dead - Official Thread

ohwell.gif
 @ her crying.

^
I thought she was just getting emotional about her character. Guess I was wrong.

Dunno who I love more. Emily Kinney or her character.

Last edited:
Wish I was there to put a lollipop in Emily's mouth and wipe away her tears. In that order.

Did they show what happened to eugene? I don't remember. Was he just in a coma on chilling in the fire truck.

WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?

That's what I was asking myself over and over the second Beth suddenly takes a bullet to the dome. WHAT THE **** WAS THAT? The weak *** angle of the kill and the purpose of it. WHAT THE ****? I don't even give a **** about anybody's thoughts on why Beth stabbed Dawn with some scissors in the first place. That scene as written is just utterly dumb.

These TWD writers are literally gunning to be the worst this past decade. HORRIBLE :x

I mean really this is some bull ****. I had watched all 3 eps in a row tonight (nothing else is on except for Newsroom) and damn was that a struggle. This show is just atrocious trash.

Also before I'm out, miss me with Maggie's pretend tears for Beth :rofl: You aint mention Beth all season. You were nowhere to be found in any scene when Beth was being discussed. Any pain for Beth dying goes directly to Darryl or even Rick and probably Carl when he sees her. Also **** Abraham's lame *** character.

Oh and I guess that spoiler all those weeks back was right. It didn't read as that lame in the spoiler rumor and it wasn't no damn sacrifice by Beth. I gotta say it was dumb as **** to even have the exchange in the hospital. **** should've went down outside in the parking lot.

I'm officially done with this show. No way I'm coming back now and I'm fine with that given how many times the show has let me down based off the comic and most importantly the comic has gotten boring and has been spinning it's wheels for some time now.

Peace

Last edited:
WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?

That's what I was asking myself over and over the second Beth suddenly takes a bullet to the dome. WHAT THE **** WAS THAT? The weak *** angle of the kill and the purpose of it. WHAT THE ****? I don't even give a **** about anybody's thoughts on why Beth stabbed Dawn with some scissors in the first place. That scene as written is just utterly dumb.

These TWD writers are literally gunning to be the worst this past decade. HORRIBLE
sick.gif

I mean really this is some bull ****. I had watched all 3 eps in a row tonight (nothing else is on except for Newsroom) and damn was that a struggle. This show is just atrocious trash.

Also before I'm out, miss me with Maggie's pretend tears for Beth
roll.gif
You aint mention Beth all season. You were nowhere to be found in any scene when Beth was being discussed. Any pain for Beth dying goes directly to Darryl or even Rick and probably Carl when he sees her. Also **** Abraham's lame *** character.

I'm officially done with this show. No way I'm coming back now and I'm fine with that given how many times the show has let me down based off the comic and most importantly the comic has gotten boring and has been spinning it's wheels for some time now.

Peace
The whole first half of the season was all filler. This might be one of the worst seasons of a show in television history. 

It's the best bad show on television right now, I'll give it that though. I've been watching it with a few friends and some beers for the laughs and it hasn't disappointed so far. Once you stop taking it seriously and take it for the joke that it is, it's pretty fun to watch. 

Last edited:
Here comes the "I forced myself to keep watching but I'll complain constantly" crew :lol:
Can't really say that. I was watching from the beginning. Left cuz it was bad, came back cuz I was told it got better, then this season progressively got worse so I skipped the past 2-3 weeks, and with this mid-season finale I gotta be out. I praised the good eps when they were good and was almost fooled again the way this season started imo.

That whole love to hate it thing so you complain and complain doesn't work for me when you're hating the entire show and ep by ep find it difficult to find any redeeming factors.
WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?

These TWD writers are literally gunning to be the worst this past decade. HORRIBLE :x

Also before I'm out, miss me with Maggie's pretend tears for Beth :rofl: You aint mention Beth all season. You were nowhere to be found in any scene when Beth was being discussed. Any pain for Beth dying goes directly to Darryl or even Rick and probably Carl when he sees her. Also **** Abraham's lame *** character.

Peace

The whole first half of the season was all filler. This might be one of the worst seasons of a show in television history. 

It's the best bad show on television right now, I'll give it that though. I've been watching it with a few friends and some beers for the laughs and it hasn't disappointed so far. Once you stop taking it seriously and take it for the joke that it is, it's pretty fun to watch. 
Maybe if I did watch it with my ppl consistently I could bear it.

Besides seems like Homeland is filling that void for me but still being good just have the best absurd moments instead thoroughly bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom