The Walking Dead - Official Thread

just read some spoilers on the final episode and they are basing it off the comics which says the show is following... im not going to say what the final episode is about but its about to go down!

Last edited:

You don't see what I see in Carol!?....bruh besides her being one of the only OG side characters left (I don't count Rick or Carl, because we all know they will most likely live the length of the show) they have managed to completely transform her, she's not stupid crazy, like Shane was or how Rick is acting, she thinks and strategizes...nobody told her "hey Carol act like a weak dumb housewife", she took that initiative...she was exiled, left alone and came back with the save, so she can survive on her own, which is something not many on the show can actually do...she knows is a kill or be killed world and has no type of hesitation to go about it...character is FKIN amazing and I live how she sort of has become Ricks second in command...she's much smarter than Daryl.

Wonder how Carol dies?

She survived beatings, being kicked out of the prison, van falling from a bridge, and run over by a car.
^
I forgot Carol got hit by a car. She's not showing any long term effects from it. Female Wolverine.

^
I forgot Carol got hit by a car. She's not showing any long term effects from it. Female Wolverine.
plot twist, those cookies she cooks actually have adamantium chunks in them. shes been helping little sam get strong and he doesnt even know it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh snap I forgot she got hit by that car and was in Beth's Israel hospital...

Yeah Rick was right she would made it regardless.

You don't see what I see in Carol!?....bruh besides her being one of the only OG side characters left (I don't count Rick or Carl, because we all know they will most likely live the length of the show) they have managed to completely transform her, she's not stupid crazy, like Shane was or how Rick is acting, she thinks and strategizes...nobody told her "hey Carol act like a weak dumb housewife", she took that initiative...she was exiled, left alone and came back with the save, so she can survive on her own, which is something not many on the show can actually do...she knows is a kill or be killed world and has no type of hesitation to go about it...character is FKIN amazing and I live how she sort of has become Ricks second in command...she's much smarter than Daryl.

I agree

Michonne should have hit Rick earlier. He revealed too much. He gets too emotional. And the thought of getting some has him acting irrational again like after Lori died

At the end of the day I would ride with daryl. the group aiNT eating if daryl id gone. At this point they should know not mess with other people, no matter how cool they seem.

One of the producers was on the Talking Dead, she said there will be lots of blood in the finale and not necessarily all from walkers. As long as Rosita and Maggie don't get killed off, it's all good.

One of the producers was on the Talking Dead, she said there will be lots of blood in the finale and not necessarily all from walkers. As long as Rosita and Maggie don't get killed off, it's all good.
I predict maggie will die. That's why Glen was crying in the preview

This is important. The previews AFTER last night's episode shows a quick scene of Father Gabriel in the road kneeling down and making a stabbing motion. In the street surrounding him are freshly cut up bodies. We do not see this in the previews we've posted here. I DVR'd the scene and kept rewatching it because I wasn't certain if it was Father G or Morgan and it was a man in long sleeved white shirt. Now after watching these previews we see clearly that its Father G because the posted previews show him being let back in through the gate.

I know its a stretch and highly unlikely, but could Fr. G be behind the W or fresh killed deaths?

Am I the only one that I thought Michonne was Rick's second in command? Seems like it been that way for awhile.

She was losing that mentality til she went looking for Sasha and got back beast mode.

At the end of the day I would ride with daryl. the group aiNT eating if daryl id gone. At this point they should know not mess with other people, no matter how cool they seem.

Not for nothing though but the J.Crew dude that recruited them seems okay man.

But, when he's out with Daryl it's like I keep thinking he's about to cross him from behind or something.

I have a feeling that dude that caused Noah to die is going to kill someone from Rick's group, and I think it's going to be Glenn.

He has it out for Glenn now that Glenn tried to bully him into staying inside.

Nicholas went for a gun after Glenn talked to him.. Was that ricks gun from the blender? I think Nicolas tries to kill Glenn which causes Glenn to defend himself and kill him. That's why Glenn was crying in the preview cuz that's the first person he ever killed

Nicholas went for a gun after Glenn talked to him.. Was that ricks gun from the blender? I think Nicolas tries to kill Glenn which causes Glenn to defend himself and kill him. That's why Glenn was crying in the preview cuz that's the first person he ever killed

Yeah that's the gun Rick left in the blender with the letter "J" on it.

And Glenn killed people before or no.

He killed those dudes in the Governors camp that raped Maggie.

Back
Top Bottom