The Walking Dead - Official Thread

tumblr_inline_mriykfmQJZ1qz4rgp.gif

THIS EP WAS LITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! But i cant stand tree-hugger morgan. dude watched an entire town get slaughtered, literally chopped to pieces, and he let the attackers go. even let one of them grab a gun right in front of him and let them go. Morgan went from fan favorite to B.A.N. in 2 episodes flat.

da emasculation of da black male

i hope Morgan offed that 1 dude though... i mean he did try to kill Morgan it was the least he can do for prides sake

i hope Morgan offed that 1 dude though... i mean he did try to kill Morgan it was the least he can do for prides sake
he did. did u not catch that moment of clarity for morgan when the dude said "you shouldve."? morgan realized it. if he had killed them 2 dudes when he should have, they woulda never ended up attacking the city. and its true. morgan let them go, then later in the ep they found the gay dudes backpack, and now they attacked. Morgan is becoming unlikeable FAST. i hope carol snitches on his BS and rick handles it next episode

Eating a turtle raw :x :x :x :x

Morgan trippin. Really gonna tie dude up....then what? :smh:

Fools have the nerve to attack a town with only hand tools and not just kill people mutilate the bodies. You can't reason with that :stoneface:

Goes to show just how soft that town is though. Getting slaughtered with knives and yall got a room full of guns :smh:

Last edited:
WOW great follow up from the premier. Ep exceeded my expectations just like the premier. And think about it. No Rick, Glenn, Michonne, Daryl, Abraham, Sasha etc. and they were still able to create this massive war between Alexandria and the Wolves. Clearly the Wolves are no match for them as I predicted. Now we wait and find out if the try to attack again. Imo somebody important is going to die if that happens. Carol Carol Carol....Where do I begin? Trying to pick which boss move she had.

Was it disguising herself as the intruder and dismantling them at their own game?

Was it *****slapping Morgan 2 out of 3 times from going easy on the wolves?
(Once when he encountered the first wolf and she gutted him from the back and 2nd when she shot the wolf in the head Morgan had tied down).

Was it when she had Morgan as a prisoner and 2 wolves walked passed them giving her kudos lol.

So is there about to be a fickle between Morgan and Carol now? Whats with all the initials? The W for Wolves, The JSS the chick was making on everything and the A that was on the house.

Holy mother **** at smoker girl getting snuck on as they go to commercial. :wow:

Carroll, my GOD she is one of the greatest characters ever. "You're dad beat you, now he's dead, walk it off". *HOLLLLLLLLLLLERRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG

Morgan ***** footing around with his broom handle and Carroll squeezin off rounds. :rofl:

Rosita. :pimp:

Some BRUTAL images. Girl in the car, watchin her parents get eaten. The blood draining into the curb from the driveway. The blood on the steps. Jesse losin it. Crazy good stuff.

JSS. :pimp:

What was the A on the steps? I don't remember the significance of that.

Leader chick sittin this one out. :x

Great start to the Wolves, but next one needs to have Rick, Daryl, Michone, Glenn, and Abe for a proper dance.

And I NEED Morgan to pick up 2 glocks and get to work. No more Morgantello. :smh:
Dude wanna tie folks up and put em in jail. There is no jail b. Live, or die.

I swear. Has the shows quality gone down that much since like the first season? Everything looks like garbage
Disagree. Felt like the past few seasons been down but this season has picked back up. Lit first two episodes, with no wasted scenes and not just all action they got some nice storytelling going

Enid on Talking Dead looking pretty cute for an AWG. Not bad

I was wondering when the dude picked up the gun(the guy that Morgan let go) why didn't he attempt to shoot Morgan?
Wondered the same thing

Also the scene with Aaron finding his bag of photos was nice aside from all of the great shots of violence. This season has been so well shot, kudos

Did Aaron's lover get killed in a previous episode? I can't recall but haven't seen him

Last edited:
Wasn't Morgan with Rick and the other group last week? I thought that him and Michonne watched Rick finish that dude.

Did Aaron's lover get killed in a previous episode? I can't recall but haven't seen him

I think he was in the last scene when Denise couldn't save the girl she was operating on. He didn't have any lines.

Last edited:
Holy mother **** at smoker girl getting snuck on as they go to commercial.
eek.gif

Carroll, my GOD she is one of the greatest characters ever. "You're dad beat you, now he's dead, walk it off". *HOLLLLLLLLLLLERRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG

Morgan ***** footing around with his broom handle and Carroll squeezin off rounds.
roll.gif

Rosita.
pimp.gif

Some BRUTAL images. Girl in the car, watchin her parents get eaten. The blood draining into the curb from the driveway. The blood on the steps. Jesse losin it. Crazy good stuff.

JSS.
pimp.gif

What was the A on the steps? I don't remember the significance of that.
Sam’s letter “A” stamp, which he gave to the new citizens of Alexandria

Back
Top Bottom