The Walking Dead - Official Thread

i think he was tryna say his phone autocorrected 
nerd.gif

would make a lot of sense. all that build up that Glenn might be gone, finally we feel relief that he's alive and can make it back to his now pregnant wife, just to have her RIP right at the mid season finale

don't get me wrong, I hope not. but that's still my theory on what might happen next

would make a lot of sense. all that build up that Glenn might be gone, finally we feel relief that he's alive and can make it back to his now pregnant wife, just to have her RIP right at the mid season finale

don't get me wrong, I hope not. but that's still my theory on what might happen next
this is what im banking on as well

told my friends this after the whole Maggie in the sewers episode went down. I got the vibe like she wasnt gonna be on the show much longer.

Maggie is gonna die and tell Glenn she is pregnant while fading away or Maggie is going to open up to Glenn and tell him the news only for her to get killed right after she finishes her sentence.... bookmark it.

Its a shame how predictable this show is getting

Shasha is bound to get the boot too. Surprised she made it this long

Last edited:
told my friends this after the whole Maggie in the sewers episode went down. I got the vibe like she wasnt gonna be on the show much longer.

Maggie is gonna die and tell Glenn she is pregnant while fading away or Maggie is going to open up to Glenn and tell him the news only for her to get killed right after she finishes her sentence.... bookmark it.

Its a shame how predictable this show is getting

Shasha is bound to get the boot too. Surprised she made it this long
Maybe Maggie will be the one to get the Glenn treatment?
nerd.gif

this episode is going to be good... just mad that its going to be a mid season finale and continue 2 months later...there will be some surprises thats all i will say

If maggie dies then the whole Greene family would be gone

Season 4 Mid season finale : hershel dies

Season 5 mid season finale : beth dies

season 6 mid season finale : maggie dies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom