The Walking Dead - Official Thread

My stream website stopped at 43:00. It was when Garbage Pail kids leader shot and kicked Rick to the ground. Did I miss anything after?
Umm yeah shiva awesome as always with the kingdom attacked and the hilltop came to save the day. Michonne got beat up but threw the woman out the tower.

Not much, Garbage Pail kids n Negan escaped, Negan held a lil gathering, declared war..

Also Negan asked Eugene what he thinks happened to Sasha, Eugene said she must've ran out of air in the coffin...

Umm yeah shiva awesome as always with the kingdom attacked and the hilltop came to save the day. Michonne got beat up but threw the woman out the tower.

WTF I missed a lot then. Was it an extended episode?

So.....Hilltop, garbage pail kids, Kingdom, Saviors, Alexandria, all in the same place, all firing off mad machine guns.....How they know who to shoot at? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Why Carol run 2 steps, turn and shoot dude point blank, where was he running too?

Morgan picks up a piece and just starts squeezin. :rofl: :rofl:

Rick knows he got shot in the side, right? Usually that hurts. Not sure how he was runnin around moments later, then after that still walkin around without treatment.

Darly fired about 600 rounds. Killed no one. :lol:

Dwight is on their side, but doesn't pop Negan standin right next to him in a firefight? :x

Shoot. The. Tires. 4 machine guns shootin the side of a dump truck. :smh: Jag offs. :lol:

Tiger knows who to chew and who not to chew? Rick and coral were surrounded by Negan folk, none of them saw that big *** cat stroll up?

This wasn't quite tank on the front lawn, but it was close. :lol:

So.....Hilltop, garbage pail kids, Kingdom, Saviors, Alexandria, all in the same place, all firing off mad machine guns.....How they know who to shoot at? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Why Carol run 2 steps, turn and shoot dude point blank, where was he running too?

Rick knows he got shot in the side, right? Usually that hurts. Not sure how he was runnin around moments later, then after that still walkin around without treatment.

Dwight is on their side, but doesn't pop Negan standin right next to him in a firefight? :x

Shoot. The. Tires. 4 machine guns shootin the side of a dump truck. :smh: Jag offs. :lol:

Tiger knows who to chew and who not to chew? Rick and coral were surrounded by Negan folk, none of them saw that big *** cat stroll up?

I said the same thing about darly shooting the most rounds out of everyone and didn't kill one person :lol:

Dwight left that for Rick and the crew. I'm guessing he's telling them that he "didn't know" anything about Neegan and the Yeezy season crew making a deal.

yeezy season 2 wildin bruh. i hate that horse faced leader bruh. was beggin for her to catch a hot one in the cabbage

I know this is a show about the undead eating people but how can Rick get shot point-blank and be fine?

Michonne got beat up and was laid up in bed resting but Rick is good after taking a bullet?

:stoneface:

bullet either grazed him or went clear through.

should've had michonne die from the head trauma when rick found her and talked to her. thats how i would've written it. she had her head slammed into the ground multiple times. Had to have brain bleeding and swelling.

should've had michonne die from the head trauma when rick found her and talked to her. thats how i would've written it. she had her head slammed into the ground multiple times. Had to have brain bleeding and swelling.
this. thought michonne was gonner for sure this ep

Morgan picks up a piece and just starts squeezin.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Darly fired about 600 rounds. Killed no one.
laugh.gif

Dwight is on their side, but doesn't pop Negan standin right next to him in a firefight?
sick.gif

Shoot. The. Tires. 4 machine guns shootin the side of a dump truck.
mean.gif
Jag offs.
laugh.gif

This wasn't quite tank on the front lawn, but it was close.
laugh.gif
all this 
laugh.gif

all out gun show and none of the main characters die 
eyes.gif
 ok.

He doesn't have organs, veins, arteries?

That was a dumb decision by the showrunners.

Leader of the trash people should have pistol whipped him and took his gun.

:lol: :lol:

also the tiger actually looked decent in its fighting scenes i see why they had to cut back on the bambi scene

He doesn't have organs, veins, arteries?

That was a dumb decision by the showrunners.

Leader of the trash people should have pistol whipped him and took his gun.

Look whrre he was shot. No real organs or arteries in the love handles. She seemed calculated in shooting him. She wasnt attempting a kill shot

It was kinda lame that none of the main Saviors died, felt like Simon should have bit the dust

and Carl was the real MVP, he didn't hesitate the moment Sasha came out the casket. Started poppin fools immediately :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't stay up for the talking dead.

Who was the special guest, Sash?

I know they had Daryl and Neegan with the main guy behind the show.

Also, you guys think Eugene is gone?

That fool loving the power given to him right about now.

Can't believe Rick and Rosita was will to sacrifice Eugene though, one of their own.

Super foul :smh:

Didn't stay up for the talking dead.

Who was the special guest, Sash?

I know they had Daryl and Neegan with the main guy behind the show.

Also, you guys think Eugene is gone?

That fool loving the power given to him right about now.

Can't believe Rick and Rosita was will to sacrifice Eugene though, one of their own.

Super foul :smh:
how was it foul ? Eugene from day one only gives a damn about who gives him the best chance to live ...also lets not forget him making up a having a cure

Back
Top Bottom