The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I read that Chandler had just bought a house in rural GA where they film and everything. Damn.

Sounds like Gimple made the call and that it really wasn’t Coorrll that wanted out. :smh:

Damn Gimple, he does have a weasel face though :lol:. I don't think Chandler Riggs is the problem with the show, I actually like how he portrays Carl. I think it was a bad move to do it. I know the show wouldn't go that long but if I could project, I would say Carl would be an even better leader than Rick from what he's learning and they just deaded that. Oh well.

just end it already... Carl is somehow the cure.. end the saviors and kill negan..

perfect ending since all y'all just complain about how the show is

Well if they're straying away from the comics then there's 0 excuse to be dragging this **** on :lol:
Once this war is over were going to get something else that will drag on for far to long anyways

Carl pissed me off to no end in the earlier days, but that’s because he was an idiot kid. Since he has grown up on the show, I’ve actually grown to like him.

And the father/son dynamic was somewhat compelling (which isn’t much at this point), too. Not that the show isn’t already falling off, but I think they really messed up killing off Carl. This may speed up its demise.

Show is horrible. I used to really enjoy it, but now it’s a chore to watch an episode. Way too gloomy and full of melodramatic monologues. Negan has never been cool.

Once they pulled the cliffhanger bull, all bets were off. Hell I used to avoid spoilers and it even pissed me off to the point of looking for/not caring about spoilers. I was on TSSF every day until they finally premiered the episode :lol: . I haven't even cared about missing the damn episodes since then. They killed my love for the show.

And Chandler Riggs letter to them asking them to please not spoil that episode even cited the show being in its last few seasons. Everybody knows they ****ed up, and the show is on its way out

I don't eem feel bad about him getting bitten because he should have minded his bidness instead of being captain save a stranger. I know that they needed a way to write him out but :rolleyes

So of y’all need to just give this show up. I couldn't imagine watching a show that I nitpick or I hate. We all know it’s not as good as it used to be. Who knows maybe it has 2-3 seasons left

Last edited:
i really think carl is gonna be all gucci. he's going to scavenge some med supplies and patch it up.

guess it is time to catch up on fear the walking dead to pass some time

Gimple said on talking dead "its gonna play out the way anyone who's ever been bitten has played out"
Also I've never seen a dude so shifty as Scott Gimple. Dude couldnt even look at anyone in the eye bruh

Back
Top Bottom