The Walking Dead Season 4 Sneak Peak

In before "the show sucks but I watch it because I have to" or "the comic is blah blah blah blah..."

Hope they focus more on the zombie situation, how it happened, a cure, and all that stuff (season one like) and less on the gov.

Last season was garbage?! Sheesh dude. Your crazy for that; last season was great. Can't even imagine what you thought of season 2.

Still like the show...

Will watch happily.

I think people want non stop action and zombie killing, but I'm cool with how things are though.

I have a feeling that all the people in here excited about the trailer are expecting all that to happen in the first episode and will be the first to claim the show sucks when it doesn't happen.

Last season was garbage?! Sheesh dude. Your crazy for that; last season was great. Can't even imagine what you thought of season 2.
i actually liked season 2 and didnt really care for season 3

either way though, season 4 looks like it has potential. although, with all the new people in the sneak peak, i think theyre gonna waste alot time introudcing them. i see alot of dialogue and fast action scenes when the season starts 

This show stinks. Watched Season 3 because I had watched 1 and 2, but I'm not falling for the trap this time. Piss poor character development and pacing is what this show is known for.

This show stinks. Watched Season 3 because I had watched 1 and 2, but I'm not falling for the trap this time. Piss poor character development and pacing is what this show is known for.

I disagree. Piss poor character development? The characters have actually developed a ton, from Rick being righteous and slowly having his morals eroded away, his relationship with Shane degrading, Carl growing colder, Glenn being more vocal etc. heck even the new characters, even if they haven't gone in depth explaining their situation you can sense what happened and why they are how they are. As for the pacing, it's impossible to have nonstop action the whole time. If you are constantly having to fight off zombies the whole time then you're doing a very poor job leading your group to safety. If you are successful, like they were on the farm, then naturally there would be less conflict.

I think people have to realize this show is more about the human condition set in a traumatic, post apocalyptic situation, than it is about the outbreak itself, kind of like The Mist (which ironically is also by Darabont I believe). This is why I actually like the show. There are a million shows/movies that feature outbreaks, etc. This is the only show that goes in depth about the human psyche YEARS after the initial outbreak and how it has to evolve in a degrading society. It becomes less about zombies, which become more of background noise at this point, and more about relationships, decisions and its consequences, trust, etc

If you like the show, you like the show. I don't need an essay. The character development is poor ie Andrea being the biggest example and in regards to pacing it has nothing to do with the lack of action. Season 1 was its peak because every episode mattered and was made to feel that way. You haven't gotten that feeling since. You have many episodes that aren't even good fillers. Just because a show is popular doesn't mean that it is good. It just means that people watch. Two and a Half Men was the #1 comedy on television for a while.

Last edited:
Lets not forget the god awful Andrea story arc that went absolutely nowhere and wasted a lot of time.

It's one thing to have slower pacing, but when there is no payoff (other than thank god she's finally ******g dead. No more of this ********.) it makes for bad television.

Last edited:
When I want good quality TV programming, I watch boardwalk empire, homeland, or the wire. But sometimes I just want to see a zombies head blown off.

The video game is on point tho. Joint seriously played with my emotions.

"Clementine will remember this. "

I think this season will be good thanks to the new show runner. They know they effed up last season, so hopefully they redeem themselves.
this was said last season

Kewl. I'm saying it this season.
well, prepare to be disappointed. They don't have to "redeem" themselves. The walking dead season 3 broke viewership records. So what exactly are they "redeeming?" the point of the show is to make money no? If they're making profit by doing what they've been doing, why would they make the show "better."

Back
Top Bottom