THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

great ep, but wished they had killed someone off to make it a bigger impact (other than sophia, someone that mattered)
i'm sooo happy i didn't click on that spoiler... i was like
eek.gif
noooo waaaaay!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i agree with shane on this... those things aren't human anymore and hershal really needed to see that... they were not safe with them there.
but then again he did kill someone to save himself
so i'm on the fence with him, i'de want him having my back if i was on his good side

great ep, but wished they had killed someone off to make it a bigger impact (other than sophia, someone that mattered)
i'm sooo happy i didn't click on that spoiler... i was like
eek.gif
noooo waaaaay!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i agree with shane on this... those things aren't human anymore and hershal really needed to see that... they were not safe with them there.
but then again he did kill someone to save himself
so i'm on the fence with him, i'de want him having my back if i was on his good side

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Credo

When the hell is someone going to murk Shane?  Dude is such a weak minded bomb waiting to go off and kill everyone.
Would have taken him out in his sleep weeks ago
30t6p3b.gif

You'd try and he'd kill you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Credo

When the hell is someone going to murk Shane?  Dude is such a weak minded bomb waiting to go off and kill everyone.
Would have taken him out in his sleep weeks ago
30t6p3b.gif

You'd try and he'd kill you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Sure it airs but not everyone sees it the first time, hence the talking dead showing after the second showing. Nice episode.
You should be smart enough (based on the trends of the first season and the first 6 episodes of this season) to know that people talk about the show as it's happening. Why should we wait for the minority that didn't watch it on the first showing to watch it before we can talk about it? Just don't come in here until YOU have seen it. Simple as that, man. I really don't know why you're still trying to justify your stance 
grin.gif

By the way, since Hell on Wheels started... it's been TWD, HOW, The Talking Dead, then the encore presentation of the same TWD episode that just aired... not TWD, encore of TWD, then The Talking Dead like you're saying it is.

With that squared away, I can't wait until February. Finally, this season is picking up.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Sure it airs but not everyone sees it the first time, hence the talking dead showing after the second showing. Nice episode.
You should be smart enough (based on the trends of the first season and the first 6 episodes of this season) to know that people talk about the show as it's happening. Why should we wait for the minority that didn't watch it on the first showing to watch it before we can talk about it? Just don't come in here until YOU have seen it. Simple as that, man. I really don't know why you're still trying to justify your stance 
grin.gif

By the way, since Hell on Wheels started... it's been TWD, HOW, The Talking Dead, then the encore presentation of the same TWD episode that just aired... not TWD, encore of TWD, then The Talking Dead like you're saying it is.

With that squared away, I can't wait until February. Finally, this season is picking up.

Originally Posted by AusZero

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Since Sophia is dead now, can someone explain the comic's story line involving Sophia?
Sure
Spoiler [+]
Sophia and carl become good friends. her mother is killed. glenn and maggie raise her as their own. she's still alive.
Thanks man, haven't read the comics. I'm gonna try and read up as much as I can until Feb.

Originally Posted by AusZero

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Since Sophia is dead now, can someone explain the comic's story line involving Sophia?
Sure
Spoiler [+]
Sophia and carl become good friends. her mother is killed. glenn and maggie raise her as their own. she's still alive.
Thanks man, haven't read the comics. I'm gonna try and read up as much as I can until Feb.

Loved this episode.

Am I the only one annoyed that Dale tried to hide the guns? What the hell are you going to protect the camp with? Bare hands and knives?
laugh.gif

Loved this episode.

Am I the only one annoyed that Dale tried to hide the guns? What the hell are you going to protect the camp with? Bare hands and knives?
laugh.gif

I think Sophia was Carl's first kiss too. I remember some scene with them talking about being bf/gf

I like the feel of this ep more than anything. Seems Shane is more and more going over the edge while Rick is willing to compromise a lot to keep his family safe. Eventually those two opposing views will clash.

Since they killed Sophia instead thinking about her role in the comics and just having some other young girl fill her role it got me thinking they just haven't thought that far yet and will deal with it as they get there. May be a lot of changes in Carl's development as well.

I think Sophia was Carl's first kiss too. I remember some scene with them talking about being bf/gf

I like the feel of this ep more than anything. Seems Shane is more and more going over the edge while Rick is willing to compromise a lot to keep his family safe. Eventually those two opposing views will clash.

Since they killed Sophia instead thinking about her role in the comics and just having some other young girl fill her role it got me thinking they just haven't thought that far yet and will deal with it as they get there. May be a lot of changes in Carl's development as well.

Damnn!!! 
eek.gif

That was such a dope ending, the whole shootout I was like HELL YA 
eek.gif
, bout time they went in on some walkers 
laugh.gif
 That was crazy with Sophia, felt bad for the mother, I wonder how her relationship with Rick will turn out...

I don't know why they have a split season like this, but I guess waiting 2-3 months beats waiting a whole year for a new season imo.

Damnn!!! 
eek.gif

That was such a dope ending, the whole shootout I was like HELL YA 
eek.gif
, bout time they went in on some walkers 
laugh.gif
 That was crazy with Sophia, felt bad for the mother, I wonder how her relationship with Rick will turn out...

I don't know why they have a split season like this, but I guess waiting 2-3 months beats waiting a whole year for a new season imo.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Loved this episode.

laugh.gif

QF MOTHERF***NG TRUTH! i mean really what the hell? you gonna try and reason with them and talk em outta eating you alive? staying alive means hiding guns? thats like blowing up your car and saying thats the only way to ensure getting somewhere quickly and safely. seriously dale needs to get.tfo with that madness. all the seniors on this show mad stupid for reals.

herschel is just stupid. CLEARLY they are walking bodies of decomposing flesh and no cure can reverse that. dude acts like theres gonna some over the counter solution to it all...you can throw children's tylenol at sophia all you want, but that open hole on her neck won't change. seriously.

im down the middle on shane...i see where rick is coming from with tryin to keep the peace and all, but shane sees the truth, and the only solution is small arms fire. dude is mad sadistic tho, claiming lori and her baby like he's playing headquarters on modern warfare.

eps started slow, but ended solid.

side question to those that would prefer the series following the source material exactly....wouldn't you find the series boring if you already knew what was going to happen? i get the argument for ruining what walking dead is supposed to be, but if you already knew everything that happens how could you be interested in watching it every week?

Originally Posted by chris82790

Loved this episode.

laugh.gif

QF MOTHERF***NG TRUTH! i mean really what the hell? you gonna try and reason with them and talk em outta eating you alive? staying alive means hiding guns? thats like blowing up your car and saying thats the only way to ensure getting somewhere quickly and safely. seriously dale needs to get.tfo with that madness. all the seniors on this show mad stupid for reals.

herschel is just stupid. CLEARLY they are walking bodies of decomposing flesh and no cure can reverse that. dude acts like theres gonna some over the counter solution to it all...you can throw children's tylenol at sophia all you want, but that open hole on her neck won't change. seriously.

im down the middle on shane...i see where rick is coming from with tryin to keep the peace and all, but shane sees the truth, and the only solution is small arms fire. dude is mad sadistic tho, claiming lori and her baby like he's playing headquarters on modern warfare.

eps started slow, but ended solid.

side question to those that would prefer the series following the source material exactly....wouldn't you find the series boring if you already knew what was going to happen? i get the argument for ruining what walking dead is supposed to be, but if you already knew everything that happens how could you be interested in watching it every week?

My favorite part of the episode was Carl doing multiplication tables in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

So did Hershel know that Sophia was in the barn and that was who they were looking for?

Back
Top Bottom