THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

It's amazing how some of you guys are struggling to grasp some of the concepts of this show!
laugh.gif
 Just keeping asking the same ol questions and shooting off erroneous theories about things they've already explained!

Daryl 
pimp.gif
This! The same questions have been asked and answered over the past 3+ pages 
laugh.gif

You turn once you've died. Bite marks or not. Not that hard to grasp guys. 

I have a feeling Glenn is gonna die trying to save his girl 
frown.gif

it's not hard to grasp, but people are watching at different times and having the same questions
if it were given more emphasis in the show there obviously wouldn't be the same question over and over.

Up until now i'm sure most of us that hadn't read the books believed it could only be transferred through a scratch or bite.

What they should have done was let the girl who had taken sick and wanted to kill her self do so and then have her comeback as a zombie in the house

that way they could have got rid of a useless character and shown this change...

It's amazing how some of you guys are struggling to grasp some of the concepts of this show!
laugh.gif
 Just keeping asking the same ol questions and shooting off erroneous theories about things they've already explained!

Daryl 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

it's not hard to grasp, but people are watching at different times and having the same questions
if it were given more emphasis in the show there obviously wouldn't be the same question over and over.

Up until now i'm sure most of us that hadn't read the books believed it could only be transferred through a scratch or bite.

What they should have done was let the girl who had taken sick and wanted to kill her self do so and then have her comeback as a zombie in the house

that way they could have got rid of a useless character and shown this change...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Daryl 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

They've been dropping hints about this for a few episodes. It seemed clear to me especially when Rick and Shane were talking about how those 2 dead Walker cops had no bite/scratch marks on them. And then when Daryl found Randall he had no bite/scratch marks, just a broken neck. And now Shane comes back as a zombie. 
It's really not that hard gentlemen 
laugh.gif

Daryl 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

They've been dropping hints about this for a few episodes. It seemed clear to me especially when Rick and Shane were talking about how those 2 dead Walker cops had no bite/scratch marks on them. And then when Daryl found Randall he had no bite/scratch marks, just a broken neck. And now Shane comes back as a zombie. 
laugh.gif

All theories aside, I found last night's episode incredibly depressing. I realize it's a dark show, but Rick killing his buddy that he's known since at least highschool was hard to watch, though beautifully shot. And then the massive hoard of walkers encroaching on the farm showed how hopeless survival is.

All theories aside, I found last night's episode incredibly depressing. I realize it's a dark show, but Rick killing his buddy that he's known since at least highschool was hard to watch, though beautifully shot. And then the massive hoard of walkers encroaching on the farm showed how hopeless survival is.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Manny1 So how did Randall turn into one?

OK I'm watching the episode again... why do you guys dislike Lori so much?
I don't like her either but I'm not sure why. Maybe you guys can explain my own feelings to me.

She was sending mixed messages to Shane last night. While he was a lose cannon regardless, that's certainly not helping.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Manny1 So how did Randall turn into one?

OK I'm watching the episode again... why do you guys dislike Lori so much?
I don't like her either but I'm not sure why. Maybe you guys can explain my own feelings to me.

She was sending mixed messages to Shane last night. While he was a lose cannon regardless, that's certainly not helping.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
it nots hard but its kinda stupid id like to think that they were contaminated someway instead makes the show better imo...its like all of sudden the virus expanded but how? everyone has it
eyes.gif
 so whats the point of living if i can just be a zombie instead 
laugh.gif
  shane raised back to a zombie in like 30 seconds 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
it nots hard but its kinda stupid id like to think that they were contaminated someway instead makes the show better imo...its like all of sudden the virus expanded but how? everyone has it
eyes.gif
 so whats the point of living if i can just be a zombie instead 
laugh.gif
  shane raised back to a zombie in like 30 seconds 
laugh.gif

After the episode and going through this thread I had to go back and see if Rick shot those two guys at the bar in the head
laugh.gif

After the episode and going through this thread I had to go back and see if Rick shot those two guys at the bar in the head
laugh.gif

I think only a few escape the house .......and then on to the next season/environment. Starting to get a little boring on the farm. And Carol definitely has to go

P.s. Love watching this show with my girl and scaring the sh-t out of her ahhahaa

I think only a few escape the house .......and then on to the next season/environment. Starting to get a little boring on the farm. And Carol definitely has to go

P.s. Love watching this show with my girl and scaring the sh-t out of her ahhahaa

I have this feeling Daryl's brother is either leading or in the other party of people that the kid that Shane off'd in the woods.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I have this feeling Daryl's brother is either leading or in the other party of people that the kid that Shane off'd in the woods.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

This. He's gonna want payback and then T-Dog will die

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

This. He's gonna want payback and then T-Dog will die

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Andrea anymore?

I never did.  Hopefully we get more of her and Daryl next season.
at this point I don't think I would have minded if Rick and Shane both took 10 paces and turned and shot

each other in that field.  

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Andrea anymore?

I never did.  Hopefully we get more of her and Daryl next season.
at this point I don't think I would have minded if Rick and Shane both took 10 paces and turned and shot

each other in that field.  

Back
Top Bottom