THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

how does 1 man, with 1 hand, load 50 zombies into a 8 passenger van?

I thought that it was more of a moving van with a sliding door to the cabin from a roomy back cab...wave your freshly cauterized hand until they climb in.  slide the door shut, run around and close the large door, voila!  Zombies on wheels.

Drive up the mountain, no headlights.  sneak around and disengage the defense.  open the back of the van to the lovely smells of fish frying...

also keep in mind, this is still fantasy.  so yes, a dude that has a cauterized limb could do all of that...  =)

I dont believe that.  For one thing, being in that quarry, sound would resonate all over. Merle couldn't have done all that.  If he did, that is a lot of storyline to back up with two episodes left.

I didn't say that it was correct, I just think that it is a good way to establish a good on-going "villain" besides just the zombies...  and you can flashback all that I typed about how he did it in like 20 seconds...  also, he could have seen his brother and known that it would be a good way to get back at the other campers while his brother was away.  Merle would have no idea that Rick's family was there because it had not been established...and once it is, how I think it would go is that Merle would start trying to kill Rick's family.  But again, that is just how I would do it.

Also, now that you mention that quarry, are there fish in quarries?  I always assumed that there was no life in a quarry. 

/learn somehting new everyday.
Yeah there's fish in quarries, just depends how deep the water is.

I don't even think Merrel took the van. Probably someone else who was hiding out in Atlanta. Merrel was there for a long *$% time and that was a lot of blood so he had to be delirious and probably roamed out and died eventually. But I could be wrong since there's been a few twists so far that I wasn't expecting.

Doubt Merelle is dead due to blood loss, he closed up the wound.

Y'all have some crazy +** theories why the Zombies found where camp was
laugh.gif
I just think the smelled the food and there were getting closer to camp when they killed the one eating the deer.

Doubt Merelle is dead due to blood loss, he closed up the wound.

Y'all have some crazy +** theories why the Zombies found where camp was
laugh.gif
I just think the smelled the food and there were getting closer to camp when they killed the one eating the deer.

the "they were getting closer, leaving the city" zombie theory is just toooo easy...

that is why I went elaborate.

we'll have to wait and see what the real answer is on Sunday.

the "they were getting closer, leaving the city" zombie theory is just toooo easy...

that is why I went elaborate.

we'll have to wait and see what the real answer is on Sunday.

Spoiler [+]
Was I the only one waiting for Amy to zombify and rip her sister's flesh off @ the end?
#TooMuchCameraCloseUpTime

And hahhaaa @ all the different spelling variations of Merle's name.

Spoiler [+]
Was I the only one waiting for Amy to zombify and rip her sister's flesh off @ the end?
#TooMuchCameraCloseUpTime

And hahhaaa @ all the different spelling variations of Merle's name.

I know people like to overthink theories for TV shows, a la LOST, but just remember Occam's razor. The simplest answer is most likely the right answer. Just like nomadic people, zombies roam if there's no food available in their current location (source: Zombie Survival Guide). Some just so happened to roam into the camp and get a !%$*%#@ feast.

I know people like to overthink theories for TV shows, a la LOST, but just remember Occam's razor. The simplest answer is most likely the right answer. Just like nomadic people, zombies roam if there's no food available in their current location (source: Zombie Survival Guide). Some just so happened to roam into the camp and get a !%$*%#@ feast.

His name's Merle.  Carry on.

Oh and regarding the zombies attacking the camp -- since there are so many rumors -- the same thing happened in the comic and the explanation there was...

Spoiler [+]
... there are different "types" of zombies.  The ones that find the camp are "roamers."  One zombie walks around aimlessly, another sees and starts following him thinking that he may be heading towards food, others see them and join, as do more and more until they form a large herd.  Any of a number of reasons could have led them to the camp: sound, light, smells.  Either way they found the camp themselves and not because anyone led them there.  At least that's what happens in the comic.  The tv series has only half followed the comics plot so far.

His name's Merle.  Carry on.

Oh and regarding the zombies attacking the camp -- since there are so many rumors -- the same thing happened in the comic and the explanation there was...

Spoiler [+]
... there are different "types" of zombies.  The ones that find the camp are "roamers."  One zombie walks around aimlessly, another sees and starts following him thinking that he may be heading towards food, others see them and join, as do more and more until they form a large herd.  Any of a number of reasons could have led them to the camp: sound, light, smells.  Either way they found the camp themselves and not because anyone led them there.  At least that's what happens in the comic.  The tv series has only half followed the comics plot so far.

episode 1 of dead set ws pretty good. not especially well written but i guess considering the premise "people are locked in a reality tv house 'Big Brother' while the apocalypse is going on," there's only so much they can do.

episode 1 of dead set ws pretty good. not especially well written but i guess considering the premise "people are locked in a reality tv house 'Big Brother' while the apocalypse is going on," there's only so much they can do.

So if these aren't the type of zombies that die from starvation (like in 28 weeks later), why do they need to feed? 

So if these aren't the type of zombies that die from starvation (like in 28 weeks later), why do they need to feed? 

just finished reading issue 79
eek.gif
i knew a horde was coming...
"No Way Out" the name of the next arc, i'm assuming they will be overrun, and more people are gonna die
tired.gif

and as for your question TeamJordan79 cuz that's what the virus turns them into, non-stop eating machines even when they are full they go and try to eat more, plus it's like they have ADD once they find a fresh body, they won't finish it, they'll just move on to the next one.

just finished reading issue 79
eek.gif
i knew a horde was coming...
"No Way Out" the name of the next arc, i'm assuming they will be overrun, and more people are gonna die
tired.gif

and as for your question TeamJordan79 cuz that's what the virus turns them into, non-stop eating machines even when they are full they go and try to eat more, plus it's like they have ADD once they find a fresh body, they won't finish it, they'll just move on to the next one.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

an instinctual craving for live flesh.

and im currently marathoning dead set.  show's worth it.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

an instinctual craving for live flesh.

and im currently marathoning dead set.  show's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom