THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

RAWSE
pimp.gif

It was cool. Rick did some gun slinging I now that. Cant wait til everyone finds out what happened to his wife and now they gotta go on a wild chase tryna find her.

It was cool. Rick did some gun slinging I now that. Cant wait til everyone finds out what happened to his wife and now they gotta go on a wild chase tryna find her.

Originally Posted by ps2child

Forgot all about Lori and her annoying +%%.
30t6p3b.gif

She and T-Dogg are the most useless people on the show.

Originally Posted by ps2child

Forgot all about Lori and her annoying +%%.
30t6p3b.gif

She and T-Dogg are the most useless people on the show.

I saw the clip for next weeks episode after the first commercial of that comic book crap that came on AMC.

They held up in the bar and it looks like the old man or Glenn might not make it out... I can't believe Rick did that in the end though it caught me completely off guard and I flinched lol.

But, judging from next weeks sneak peek it was a foolish move because those guys friends are/were right around the area and it looks like there are a lot from their group.

It also showed Lori about to be bitten by a walker while still in the car.

Next weeks episode looks real good though.

This episode was good too.

que can't wait .gif

I saw the clip for next weeks episode after the first commercial of that comic book crap that came on AMC.

They held up in the bar and it looks like the old man or Glenn might not make it out... I can't believe Rick did that in the end though it caught me completely off guard and I flinched lol.

But, judging from next weeks sneak peek it was a foolish move because those guys friends are/were right around the area and it looks like there are a lot from their group.

It also showed Lori about to be bitten by a walker while still in the car.

Next weeks episode looks real good though.

This episode was good too.

que can't wait .gif

Glad to see Rick finally grew a pair almost equivalent to Shane's.
When Rick mentioned about getting back Hershel so they can have that baby, I screamed "ABORTION!". Why dude wants to have Shane's baby is beyond me. But I'm going to guess that car crash basically aborted that fetus. 

Glad to see Rick finally grew a pair almost equivalent to Shane's.
When Rick mentioned about getting back Hershel so they can have that baby, I screamed "ABORTION!". Why dude wants to have Shane's baby is beyond me. But I'm going to guess that car crash basically aborted that fetus. 

Back
Top Bottom