THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Wow, the show has really caught me off guard. Don't really know what to expect now that Dale is gone. How can a zombie be that strong?! My goodness. My goodness Carl! You stole a gun, found a zombie with no place to go and you THROW ROCKS?! ROCKS?! Blast that fool and move on.

Carl definitely is the reason for Dale's death. I just don't understand how Dale didn't see or hear the zombie creeping up. Smh.

Dale's old, man...
ohwell.gif

Wow, the show has really caught me off guard. Don't really know what to expect now that Dale is gone. How can a zombie be that strong?! My goodness. My goodness Carl! You stole a gun, found a zombie with no place to go and you THROW ROCKS?! ROCKS?! Blast that fool and move on.

Carl definitely is the reason for Dale's death. I just don't understand how Dale didn't see or hear the zombie creeping up. Smh.

Dale's old, man...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Dale's old, man...
ohwell.gif
I don't care. The dude should have heard that zombie breathe or his footsteps approaching. If you saw a dead cow that had been mutilated, you don't stare at the animal for an extra 10-15 seconds and then decide to turn around to walk away. You look, get shook, and run. That's all within a span of FIVE seconds. 
happy.gif

Dale's old, man...
ohwell.gif
I don't care. The dude should have heard that zombie breathe or his footsteps approaching. If you saw a dead cow that had been mutilated, you don't stare at the animal for an extra 10-15 seconds and then decide to turn around to walk away. You look, get shook, and run. That's all within a span of FIVE seconds. 
happy.gif

Boring ep even with ending. Seemed they knew it was an extremely boring pace and decided to throw in a surprise death in the end since Dale in the comics dies anyway and was always just an old dude with a RV.

Shame how this show's writing or the actors make me hate the characters or how annoying they are to me. Never once wanted Carl to die until now.

laugh.gif
@ T-Dog being regulated to cameos now.

Spoiler [+]
The horde can't come soon enough to wipe out a good # of these characters. Almost all getting on my nerves.

Boring ep even with ending. Seemed they knew it was an extremely boring pace and decided to throw in a surprise death in the end since Dale in the comics dies anyway and was always just an old dude with a RV.

Shame how this show's writing or the actors make me hate the characters or how annoying they are to me. Never once wanted Carl to die until now.

laugh.gif
@ T-Dog being regulated to cameos now.

Spoiler [+]
The horde can't come soon enough to wipe out a good # of these characters. Almost all getting on my nerves.

Agree...that ending seemed forced to me, with the writers trying to tie it in with Carl being at fault because he was messing around with that walker earlier. For a show with a large cast, it's just hard for me to relate to these characters emotionally like I could with Lost, they're all idiots on TWD
laugh.gif

Agree...that ending seemed forced to me, with the writers trying to tie it in with Carl being at fault because he was messing around with that walker earlier. For a show with a large cast, it's just hard for me to relate to these characters emotionally like I could with Lost, they're all idiots on TWD
laugh.gif

Dale's old, man...
ohwell.gif
happy.gif
i think he was thinking the cow was gonna be a zombie 
smh i clicked the spoiler thinking it was gonna be a t dog pic or something...

Dale's old, man...
ohwell.gif
happy.gif
i think he was thinking the cow was gonna be a zombie 
smh i clicked the spoiler thinking it was gonna be a t dog pic or something...

That ending def caught me by surprise. As much as I disliked Dale at times, dude was the lone voice of humanity and society pre-zombie breakout. Symbolically, his death was just as tragic, if not more, than Sophia's.

That ending def caught me by surprise. As much as I disliked Dale at times, dude was the lone voice of humanity and society pre-zombie breakout. Symbolically, his death was just as tragic, if not more, than Sophia's.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

YEAAAAH BOII! 
pimp.gif

One of the weakest links of the group just got GOT. THANK GOD. 

Carl a little turd bastard. 

But they really need to move away from this farm and start another path. Getting kind of stale. 

Dale was far from the weakest link dude was scavenger,lookout,voice of reason those are important roles .with idiots like Shane and Andrea around and indifferent people like Daryl .He is very important and keeps the group held together he tries to find the best decision for the group as a whole and helps keep them mentally stable and aware that they are still people.Trust me if Shane didn't have Dale rations chances are he would have killed Rick

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

YEAAAAH BOII! 
pimp.gif

One of the weakest links of the group just got GOT. THANK GOD. 

Carl a little turd bastard. 

But they really need to move away from this farm and start another path. Getting kind of stale. 

Dale was far from the weakest link dude was scavenger,lookout,voice of reason those are important roles .with idiots like Shane and Andrea around and indifferent people like Daryl .He is very important and keeps the group held together he tries to find the best decision for the group as a whole and helps keep them mentally stable and aware that they are still people.Trust me if Shane didn't have Dale rations chances are he would have killed Rick

sophia was the death of innocence. while dale in passing will perhaps be a reminder to all of them of their own humanity, he is also the death of reason.

if t-dog ends up biting it will it signal the death of... swag?

sophia was the death of innocence. while dale in passing will perhaps be a reminder to all of them of their own humanity, he is also the death of reason.

if t-dog ends up biting it will it signal the death of... swag?

Back
Top Bottom