THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by throwback1718

what Jenner whispered to Rick probably was that it a human dies, they turn, no matter what. And that's why he made sure he shot the dudes in the bar in the head.

but then again, why didnt he buss Shane's skull open after he stabbed him?

Yo real talk, did anyone else expect shane to survive being stabbed?
I thought about that theory, and it doesn't make sense. Why would rick keep that information from everyone? It's important to know how and when walkers turn so you can defend against them. 
If that's what Jenner told Rick at the CDC, then I'm sure he would at least let shane, Darryl and Dale know.... 

I'm sticking with the lori is pregnant theory.. unless it's something new altogether. 
They would panic. He didn't tell everyone that Hershel wanted them to bounce after Carl got better.
If he told one person they would eventually spill it to someone else aside from maybe Darryl. 

It probably won't come out until he has no choice or until Darryl/Glenn figure it out

Caught up with the show in 3 days  

I started Sunday and caught up last night.

Shane woulda been an important asset to the team but his brain was too outta whack. His death is necessary to the groups survival.

Call me dumb, but Rick stabbed Shane with a knife I'm sure hes killed a few walkers with.. maybe there was some zombie guts still on it? But that doesn't explain those two dead zombie cops they found when they were trying to drop off the prisoner.

It blew my mind when Shane became a zombie, because right before he got up and tried to eat Rick, there were those 1-2 second cut scenes of feasting zombies, then he all of a sudden turned. Had me like.... what..the.!!@@..

Shane woulda been an important asset to the team but his brain was too outta whack. His death is necessary to the groups survival.

Call me dumb, but Rick stabbed Shane with a knife I'm sure hes killed a few walkers with.. maybe there was some zombie guts still on it? But that doesn't explain those two dead zombie cops they found when they were trying to drop off the prisoner.

It blew my mind when Shane became a zombie, because right before he got up and tried to eat Rick, there were those 1-2 second cut scenes of feasting zombies, then he all of a sudden turned. Had me like.... what..the.!!@@..

^ the cut scenes as I would surmise is the show's producers trying to show the transformation of a person over to being a zombie... I was confused at first but I think that was what was going on... Very 28 Days Later-%$+...

Imagine if these suckers could run, or sprint 28 Days Later style.

The whole group would be toast.

^ the cut scenes as I would surmise is the show's producers trying to show the transformation of a person over to being a zombie... I was confused at first but I think that was what was going on... Very 28 Days Later-%$+...

and whats with no one being able to hear the walkers now?

dale got crept on, shane was creeping on rick is this part of the new transforming virus
laugh.gif

dale got crept on, shane was creeping on rick is this part of the new transforming virus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbv1

Son...28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later have got to be my favorite zombie flicks (28 days later was the better of the 2) but I really really really really hope they come out with a 28 Months Later 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbv1

Son...28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later have got to be my favorite zombie flicks (28 days later was the better of the 2) but I really really really really hope they come out with a 28 Months Later 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

Call it abstract  but I think Rick was trying to prove to himself that Shane was wrong about Carl being a "weak kid" so he wanted him to be the one to save his life. At least that's a possibility. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

Call it abstract  but I think Rick was trying to prove to himself that Shane was wrong about Carl being a "weak kid" so he wanted him to be the one to save his life. At least that's a possibility. 

Originally Posted by Mister916

If that was the case at lease I wouldn't have my back turned.

you'd also have to assume that they knew Shane was going to comeback as a zombie, which i don't think they did.
Nako XL wrote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

so I'm listening to one of the after show podcast now, and they just floated an interesting
idea.  What if a one handed Merle is leading the group that Randal was from 
eek.gif

which one? ive been looking for a good podcast

http://www.afterbuzztv.com/

Originally Posted by Mister916

If that was the case at lease I wouldn't have my back turned.

you'd also have to assume that they knew Shane was going to comeback as a zombie, which i don't think they did.
Nako XL wrote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

so I'm listening to one of the after show podcast now, and they just floated an interesting
idea.  What if a one handed Merle is leading the group that Randal was from 
eek.gif

which one? ive been looking for a good podcast

http://www.afterbuzztv.com/

Yo word man this thread killed last episode for me because I knew Shane was going to die.

I just read the Season Finale spoiler... that sh.. is in full detail too scene for scene of exactly what happens and I regret it so much now.

I should have never did it because just reading the spoiler about the Finale has me hyped and I would have enjoyed it so much more had I not know what was going to happen.

Yo word man this thread killed last episode for me because I knew Shane was going to die.

I just read the Season Finale spoiler... that sh.. is in full detail too scene for scene of exactly what happens and I regret it so much now.

I should have never did it because just reading the spoiler about the Finale has me hyped and I would have enjoyed it so much more had I not know what was going to happen.

laugh.gif
why would y'all do that to yourselves

I just hope the folks that read the spoiler don't start talking about it or even hinting at in the thread.

laugh.gif
why would y'all do that to yourselves

I just hope the folks that read the spoiler don't start talking about it or even hinting at in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom