THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

FML i was so curious to what was in the spoiler I clicked it.
I wish I didnt the episode would be so much more epic if I wasnt spoiled

FML i was so curious to what was in the spoiler I clicked it.
I wish I didnt the episode would be so much more epic if I wasnt spoiled

Gave in, read the spoiler, and all I can say is 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Originally Posted by jbv1

^ the cut scenes as I would surmise is the show's producers trying to show the transformation of a person over to being a zombie... I was confused at first but I think that was what was going on... Very 28 Days Later-%$+...

Imagine if these suckers could run, or sprint 28 Days Later style.

The whole group would be toast.
Son...28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later have got to be my favorite zombie flicks (28 days later was the better of the 2) but I really really really really hope they come out with a 28 Months Later 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

28 series isnt a zombie flick, its about a viral outbreak, those people arent dead
nerd.gif

^ the cut scenes as I would surmise is the show's producers trying to show the transformation of a person over to being a zombie... I was confused at first but I think that was what was going on... Very 28 Days Later-%$+...

Son...28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later have got to be my favorite zombie flicks (28 days later was the better of the 2) but I really really really really hope they come out with a 28 Months Later 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

28 series isnt a zombie flick, its about a viral outbreak, those people arent dead
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Sheesh, picky picky... Either way it's the collapse of human civilization, people are dying/near dead, biting you, if not straight trying to kill & eat you, definitely not minding their manners... sorry it's doesn't fit the proper Romero homage schema enough for you 
tongue.gif

Let's just put it this way - dead or alive you don't want those "things" chasing you.

SIDEBAR alert:

But, taking it to the next level, these guys in TWD have it good compared to what happens in BOTH the book & the movie "The Road" - that book is my nightmare take on how the world could very possibly well end. I'll come right out & say it messed me up for a while, especially now with a young son to raise. 

Originally Posted by MMG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Sheesh, picky picky... Either way it's the collapse of human civilization, people are dying/near dead, biting you, if not straight trying to kill & eat you, definitely not minding their manners... sorry it's doesn't fit the proper Romero homage schema enough for you 
tongue.gif

Let's just put it this way - dead or alive you don't want those "things" chasing you.

SIDEBAR alert:

But, taking it to the next level, these guys in TWD have it good compared to what happens in BOTH the book & the movie "The Road" - that book is my nightmare take on how the world could very possibly well end. I'll come right out & say it messed me up for a while, especially now with a young son to raise. 

Originally Posted by MMG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

tongue.gif

SIDEBAR alert:

Dude, I just read the summary of The Road.  That #*@% is disgusting.  The ending reminds me of a part of the movie Running Scared. 

Originally Posted by MMG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

tongue.gif

SIDEBAR alert:

Dude, I just read the summary of The Road.  That #*@% is disgusting.  The ending reminds me of a part of the movie Running Scared. 

The only reason I regret reading that spoiler is that it has now made me more anxious for Sunday than I already was...
mad.gif

"Here comes my girl..."

The only reason I regret reading that spoiler is that it has now made me more anxious for Sunday than I already was...
mad.gif

"Here comes my girl..."

Yo The Road was so depressing. I watched that feeling so sad. No hope at all.

Yo The Road was so depressing. I watched that feeling so sad. No hope at all.

Damn, very tempted to read the spoiler. But hoping I don't because it sounds like the finale will be worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom