THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Had never watched this show until my girl made me watch some with her last weekend. I ran thru the entire series in a week, I'm in can't wait til next season. Lorie is so annoying why is your child always allowed to get lost in the woods.

Had never watched this show until my girl made me watch some with her last weekend. I ran thru the entire series in a week, I'm in can't wait til next season. Lorie is so annoying why is your child always allowed to get lost in the woods.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

By the way, I hate Lori. This @@*@% puts the battery in Rick's back, then bugs out when he kills Shane. Srs?!
30t6p3b.gif

Yep. 
Rick gave Shane plenty of chances to live. Glad that he finally killed his !+%. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

By the way, I hate Lori. This @@*@% puts the battery in Rick's back, then bugs out when he kills Shane. Srs?!
30t6p3b.gif

Yep. 
Rick gave Shane plenty of chances to live. Glad that he finally killed his !+%. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Ol Driving Miss Andrea _
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great finale tonight. Even though I've read the comics, I didn't read that spoiler that was posted a few days ago; and I'm glad I didn't. 
pimp.gif

Danai Gurira has a nice resemblance to Michonne, but I was hoping for Rutina Wesley...oh well. Season 3 can't come soon enough.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Ol Driving Miss Andrea _
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great finale tonight. Even though I've read the comics, I didn't read that spoiler that was posted a few days ago; and I'm glad I didn't. 
pimp.gif

Danai Gurira has a nice resemblance to Michonne, but I was hoping for Rutina Wesley...oh well. Season 3 can't come soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom