THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

One thing that's hilarious is that they keep calling him T-Dog. It's the end of the world and they can't even call the single black guy in their group by his real name
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

One thing that's hilarious is that they keep calling him T-Dog. It's the end of the world and they can't even call the single black guy in their group by his real name
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Me and the GF always comment about this...wholeheartedly unnecessary
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 just realized that now

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 just realized that now

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Didn't they say on the Talking Dead that season 1-2 was over a span of 3-4 months?

If they did, I stand corrected. I would definitely prefer it if they had a concrete timeline in regards to how long it's been since Rick got stuck in the tank until the season 2 finale.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Didn't they say on the Talking Dead that season 1-2 was over a span of 3-4 months?

If they did, I stand corrected. I would definitely prefer it if they had a concrete timeline in regards to how long it's been since Rick got stuck in the tank until the season 2 finale.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Anywhere to watch season 2 online? I watched season 1 on Netflix back in November and have been stuck. If you know a site, plz pm me. I'm posting from page 1 to avoid any spoilers.
Thanks in advance ppl!

Letmewatchthis.com has every episode of the series so far... you're welcome

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Anywhere to watch season 2 online? I watched season 1 on Netflix back in November and have been stuck. If you know a site, plz pm me. I'm posting from page 1 to avoid any spoilers.
Thanks in advance ppl!

Letmewatchthis.com has every episode of the series so far... you're welcome

Originally Posted by swooshallday

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 just realized that now

agree 100% how do u call someone t-dog in a super serious apocalypse. i don't think  t dog will die in the series just for the simple fact that if he did imagine the dialogue for his death. imagine rick giving the eulogy for him. "Here lies t-dog, a great and brave man....did anyone know his real name?" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Spoiler [+]
First off a big spoiler for you but Daryl is going to be in the comics.
medium.jpg

Your whole comparison rests on the relationship with Carol and that was only one aspect of Tyrese's character. A relationship that honestly is not nearly as close as what Tyrese and Carol had and then lost in the comics.

Please explain how they are basically the same character with just different backgrounds? I already hashed out how they're different in a bunch of ways. Yeah the show isn't going to do the same things as the comic but all you're banking this comparison on is Carol. Take her out and how are the two the same in any way? They're so different. Tyrese was dealing with his daughter and her bf and then her death. He then killed the bf for killing his daughter. Throughout he was good friends with Rick and was basically 2nd in command shortly after he joined the group. Then they had a falling out over what Tyrese did and got cool again (months later) but not to the same point they were originally and then he died.

Daryl started off as Merl's yes man and a racist and evolved in to a loner hunter and tracker that collects walker ears and then became pretty obsessed/fixated on finding Sophia while going through his big brother issues and then to a lesser extent his loner issues with Carol.

I mean if anything before Shane went complete crazy and reckless a lot of  elements in his character on the show are closer to Tyrese than they are Daryl's.

I'd go father to ask why you think Tyrese won't be in the show?

If you think Daryl and Carol are gonna have a relationship in S3 that's just nasty
sick.gif

I just dont see them bringing in Tyrese and interfering with what the producers have building with Daryl and Carol

and lets be honest next to Rick who is 2nd in charge? I would say Daryl

what if they reveal in season 3 that Tyrese is T-Dog? Tyrese was loved by ALL the survivors and was very easy to talk to and always VOLUNTEERED to help out.....sounds like T-Dog to me
Little is known about T-Dog's life prior to the outbreak. He lived in Georgia, however it's unknown whether he was living specifically in Atlanta or if it was elsewhere.
It's very simple then. Don't have Tyrese hook up with Carol. It's not needed. You already mentioned the show doesn't follow the comic detail for detail. That relationship wasn't that big of a deal anyway. Besides you already have Michonne right there so they can just speed that up.

Son before Shane died, Shane was 2nd in charge. Not Daryl. Lets not even pretend that's not true. Daryl may step in to that role now for S3 but he sure as hell was not embracing it this season. Tried to push Carol away, told Lori to @%#$ off, and has been the most anti social dude on the show to date. When Rick was gone, Shane was in charge and Daryl was usually nowhere to be found and if he was around he was taking orders.

Son *sigh* FOH with Tyrese being T-Dog
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's weaker than your Daryl is Tyrese argument. T-Dog and Tyrese are only similar by skin color and aint that fools name Theodore? I don't feel that guy is a good enough actor to even do what Tyrese did in the comics and make it believable. He don't fit the description at all. I know they don't copy the characters background out of the comic to the tee but son has shown no leadership skills or much of a personality. I'm also lost on T-Dog being loved by all the survivors or volunteering for a damn thing. T-Dog gets told what to do. Lets not forget T-Dog earlier in this season grouped himself in the useless category with Dale.

Nothing but fan outrage if T-Dog is Tyrese.

I can see your 1st statement

Shane is dead.....so I meant now that Shane is dead out of the crew I would say Daryl is next in line

either way season 3 will have wayyyyyyyy more action and excitement then the other seasons!
pimp.gif

The Prison, The Governor, Merle, Michonne
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swooshallday

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 just realized that now

agree 100% how do u call someone t-dog in a super serious apocalypse. i don't think  t dog will die in the series just for the simple fact that if he did imagine the dialogue for his death. imagine rick giving the eulogy for him. "Here lies t-dog, a great and brave man....did anyone know his real name?" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Spoiler [+]
First off a big spoiler for you but Daryl is going to be in the comics.
medium.jpg

Your whole comparison rests on the relationship with Carol and that was only one aspect of Tyrese's character. A relationship that honestly is not nearly as close as what Tyrese and Carol had and then lost in the comics.

Please explain how they are basically the same character with just different backgrounds? I already hashed out how they're different in a bunch of ways. Yeah the show isn't going to do the same things as the comic but all you're banking this comparison on is Carol. Take her out and how are the two the same in any way? They're so different. Tyrese was dealing with his daughter and her bf and then her death. He then killed the bf for killing his daughter. Throughout he was good friends with Rick and was basically 2nd in command shortly after he joined the group. Then they had a falling out over what Tyrese did and got cool again (months later) but not to the same point they were originally and then he died.

Daryl started off as Merl's yes man and a racist and evolved in to a loner hunter and tracker that collects walker ears and then became pretty obsessed/fixated on finding Sophia while going through his big brother issues and then to a lesser extent his loner issues with Carol.

I mean if anything before Shane went complete crazy and reckless a lot of  elements in his character on the show are closer to Tyrese than they are Daryl's.

I'd go father to ask why you think Tyrese won't be in the show?

If you think Daryl and Carol are gonna have a relationship in S3 that's just nasty
sick.gif

I just dont see them bringing in Tyrese and interfering with what the producers have building with Daryl and Carol

and lets be honest next to Rick who is 2nd in charge? I would say Daryl

what if they reveal in season 3 that Tyrese is T-Dog? Tyrese was loved by ALL the survivors and was very easy to talk to and always VOLUNTEERED to help out.....sounds like T-Dog to me
Little is known about T-Dog's life prior to the outbreak. He lived in Georgia, however it's unknown whether he was living specifically in Atlanta or if it was elsewhere.
It's very simple then. Don't have Tyrese hook up with Carol. It's not needed. You already mentioned the show doesn't follow the comic detail for detail. That relationship wasn't that big of a deal anyway. Besides you already have Michonne right there so they can just speed that up.

Son before Shane died, Shane was 2nd in charge. Not Daryl. Lets not even pretend that's not true. Daryl may step in to that role now for S3 but he sure as hell was not embracing it this season. Tried to push Carol away, told Lori to @%#$ off, and has been the most anti social dude on the show to date. When Rick was gone, Shane was in charge and Daryl was usually nowhere to be found and if he was around he was taking orders.

Son *sigh* FOH with Tyrese being T-Dog
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's weaker than your Daryl is Tyrese argument. T-Dog and Tyrese are only similar by skin color and aint that fools name Theodore? I don't feel that guy is a good enough actor to even do what Tyrese did in the comics and make it believable. He don't fit the description at all. I know they don't copy the characters background out of the comic to the tee but son has shown no leadership skills or much of a personality. I'm also lost on T-Dog being loved by all the survivors or volunteering for a damn thing. T-Dog gets told what to do. Lets not forget T-Dog earlier in this season grouped himself in the useless category with Dale.

Nothing but fan outrage if T-Dog is Tyrese.

I can see your 1st statement

Shane is dead.....so I meant now that Shane is dead out of the crew I would say Daryl is next in line

either way season 3 will have wayyyyyyyy more action and excitement then the other seasons!
pimp.gif

The Prison, The Governor, Merle, Michonne
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom