The way Will and Jada Smith raise their kids is weird, bruh....

just saw this 
laugh.gif

dar-today-33.jpg
Look At This, tho! 
roll.gif

Will & his other son, Trey are the ONLY ONES SMILING & looking at the Camera for the Photo, while Jada and her Kids are Looking Hopelessly Dumb into the distance.

mean.gif

Yep, cause there's only 1 camera and no one talking to them trying to get their attention
eyes.gif

This thread is nothing but gossips
RIGHT!

Because there's NO WAY that Will freaking Smith could ever be the one ppl are trying to get the attention of... only the Kids & Jada... the Real Stars. 

RIGHT!

Because there's NO WAY that Will freaking Smith could ever be the one ppl are trying to get the attention of... only the Kids & Jada... the Real Stars. 
the hell you talkin about

They're all looking in different directions at different cameras. You expect them to smile and look at the same camera at the same time?

Dudes finding any small thing to gossip about :smh:

Say what you want but these kids are nothing bad considering they are from hollywood. Look at Drew Barrymores story. Compared to that Jaden and Willow are the brady bunch. These kids dont live in the same society as we do.

the hell you talkin about

They're all looking in different directions at different cameras. You expect them to smile and look at the same camera at the same time?

Dudes finding any small thing to gossip about
mean.gif
Two of Them DID look in that general direction. But whatever. 
eyes.gif

Regardless, it's worthless trying to pick apart my words/thoughts about broseph. It's just something I noticed, just like everyone else w/ their posts.

On Defense like IBAKA in the paint, bruh. Lol

[h1]CPS investigating Willow Smith, parents due to Instagram 6:26 p.m. MST May 20, 2014[/h1]
Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith are reportedly under investigation by child protection services.

The Los Angeles Department of Children & Family Services are said to have been in contact with the parents after their 13-year-old daughter, Willow, appeared in a picture posted on the internet of her laying on a bed with actor Moises Arias, 20.

A source told RadarOnline.com: ''The investigation was formally opened last week and is being taken very seriously by the department.

''Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have been extremely cooperative with officials. Of course, they aren't happy that their parenting skills are under scrutiny, but they understand.''

In the controversial black and white pictures Willow is wearing jeans and a shirt, while Moises appears shirtless as they lay close together on a bed. It is thought the pictures were taken over one weekend of the Coachella festival in Indio, California, which also raises questions about what level of adult supervision the youngsters had at the event.

The source added: ''Social workers will also be talking separately with Willow, and they also want to talk to the young man in the picture with her as well.

''This won't just be one or two visits with the family, and it will likely be an open investigation for at least a month, out of an abundance of caution.''

Jada, 42, was angry when she was asked about the photo earlier this month.

She said: ''Here's the deal. There was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation.''

Will and Jada also have son, Jaden, 15.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/ente...tigation-over-snap-with-moises-arias/9344247/

the pic was a bad parenting move on their part, but an investigation, really? 

The CPS investigation is definitely going too far.

U know how many questionable photos of minors can be found via social media.

Hell I feel like a couple of decent Wiz Khalifia related searches will give me at least 100 pics of kids with drugs.

That video of Will kissing his son on the mouth is weird as hell.

Jaden is going to be portraying a cross dressing slave in his next movie. Not making that up...these cats are on some other stuff.

I feel bad for Will and Jada.

Its like the world is enjoying hating on their kids and parenting when all it is is they have teenagers who are trying to figure out who they are.

Its very obvious they raised a couple kids who love each other as well as their parents, and these kids are obviously good kids.

But people dont want to be honest with or about themselves. How cool were you at 12-16? How chill were you? What kind of ideas did you have about the world and your place in it when you were Willow and Jaden's age? How smart were you? How mature were you? How good was your decision making?

These kids managed to be hated on by the world because, what, they're a little hippyish? Because they say things that they may think are deep but really mean nothing? Because their group might have gotten infiltrated by a weirdo whom they all grew up watching on tv?

Jeez. I hope to God this is as bad as it gets for my kids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom