The week at work before you go on vacation Vol. %$+% everyone in this office!!!!!!

Joined Jul 22, 2001
It 9:00 Monday morning and I leave for the Carolina's on Friday for a week, and I already feel like not being here. Its gonna be a long week, but Fridayill be out and its payday so itll be all good, just cant wait.

Joined Jun 30, 2003
the wack part is you always being swamped w/ work cause the haters know you going away !!!

hollakid619

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2003
Same here! I leave for Ft. Lauderdale on friday for a week and I have to work tues-thurs. I aint doin %$@# for those 3 days!

Joined Jul 11, 2006
finals week, or the last week before you quit your job are so rough. on one hand youre walking around with the "i don't give a @!@#" facesmacking peoples coffee onto their laps and their books/papers off their desk.

but the hours tick away so slowlyyyyyy

Joined Apr 24, 2003
I feel like the week before drags on, the week of flies by and then the week after I wish I could turn back time. LOL I HATE the Monday after Vacation it'sjust...UGH!

Joined Jul 22, 2001
Its not helpin right now that NT is kinda slow. And I honestly didnt even know it was Memorial day weekend this weekend. So not only did I find out I had onemore day of vacation since Monday wont count since I was getting it for the Holiday anyways, I know at the beach house we rented its about to be poppin allweekend. $#+# this week realtalk.

Joined Dec 29, 2005
Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I feel like the week before drags on, the week of flies by and then the week after I wish I could turn back time. LOL I HATE the Monday after Vacation it's just...UGH!
Yup. I get a horrible feeling of depression the day after my vacation is over. Only time I ever feel depressed. I'll be thinking about what I'd bedoing right now if I was still at so and so place.

Joined Dec 10, 2006
Try this one- I Woke up this morning to 3 texts from each of my 3 co-workers saying they were calling out today. Now Im the only one here and I can't eventake a lunch break.

Joined Apr 25, 2005
Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Try this one- I Woke up this morning to 3 texts from each of my 3 co-workers saying they were calling out today. Now Im the only one here and I can't even take a lunch break.
I hate that @#*# more than anything.

Joined Dec 14, 2005
i came back from vaca once and was asked to work on the last day of my vaca and i did, big mistake

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now