The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
I need to listen to him more, he def has some tracks that I rock with heavily.
Been spinning Dopeman Go a lot

I'd rather have no collabs on this. I still enjoy the new albums and the new songs but he has something to prove artistically.

As someone who listened to xo from literally the what you need premier on the OVO blog, I love every time weekend drops. Every album he's ever put out is awesome to me.

But I also love pop music and think xo makes really good pop music and really good music in general.

Can't wait for tonight.

I'd rather have no collabs on this. I still enjoy the new albums and the new songs but he has something to prove artistically.

3 classic mixtapes and one debatable classic album? And he has to prove something. Who else does this apply too?

Been listening to the g.o.a.t. Weeknd feature ever all day

Mildly excited for this release. Not sure how many more chances I'm giving dude.

Saw the Spoiler before clicking and legit said “this better be One Of Those Nights” :lol:

Mannnnnnnn that joint is classic. Those were some good times. Repped. :smokin

As someone who listened to xo from literally the what you need premier on the OVO blog, I love every time weekend drops. Every album he's ever put out is awesome to me.

But I also love pop music and think xo makes really good pop music and really good music in general.

Can't wait for tonight.

I echo these thoughts. Like, obviously I knew Starboy wasn't as good as the artistic masterpiece that is HOB I still enjoyed the **** out of it. Weeknds voice alone can uplift any type of track. Im hype as hell for this project.

Sounds like I'm one of the few OG Weeknd fans who also dig his pop stuff too. Wasnt crazy about BBTM but I thought Starboy was a great album. Looking forward to hearing this new LP :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom