The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
To add on to broncos19dm broncos19dm post

The (i dislike this word) aesthetic of KL has always made it special for me, of course the music was hitting and a lot of great joints on there, album still gets spins pretty frequently

I really mess with the imagery surrounding the album
100% brother. One of my favorite videos is of Abel making Kiss Land out in Japan. Crazy to see all the inspirations in the lyrics, videos, etc...
Makes it all the better

:pimp::nerd:

IMG_0909.JPG

There's some good stuff on here!! I was lowkey hoping that the tour hat would pop up on the store. I kick myself all the time when I think about how I didn't buy that. :smh:

On the other hand, I do have two signed CDs. :D

If they stay on the site another week, I'm doubling up and getting the white tee. Maybe the black hoodie.

I need that black longsleeve with the 2 girls on it

My size is gone smh

Went ahead and ordered the white tee and a second lesbian long sleeve as I see **** selling out.

There's some good stuff on here!! I was lowkey hoping that the tour hat would pop up on the store. I kick myself all the time when I think about how I didn't buy that. :smh:

On the other hand, I do have two signed CDs. :D
I basically destroyed my tour cap wearing it for most of 4 years after the tour

Black Hoody and the hat with the Japanese writing is sold out :smh: :smh: :smh:.

I copped the black and white tees. The cover issue long sleeve is nice but I don't like all that writing on the sleeves.

Do you know how they fit? I'm usually a 2XL guy.

I have the HoB, Thursday, and Echoes of Silence 5 year tees in a 2X, and they seem fairly TTS.

I kind of fall in-between XL and 2X so I know the XL would be a bit slimmer than I like, but I didn't want to miss out in the event they don't restock.

YOOO I'm PISSED man. I was in class and missed the XL on the black Super Fantastic Tee.
Copped the white one and the LS instead.
If anyone happened to grab a spare XL or L plz holla! Pray they restock

Back
Top Bottom