The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I'm officially old and slow in these streets.

**** it. Gotta pay resale for everything.

after a lot of listens i like blinding lights more than heartless.. :nerd: :smokin
In the beginning it was the opposite.
Weird but i don't need Abel to tell me he's back.

Still that colbert performance though :nthat::nthat:

Last edited:
I've felt Heartless from day 1 but that performance/video was dope.

The Weeknd is one of the very few artists that I'm a fan of that I've never seen perform, I need to change that this tour.

How's his live show?

I watched it again and that performance was 🔥

I've felt Heartless from day 1 but that performance/video was dope.

The Weeknd is one of the very few artists that I'm a fan of that I've never seen perform, I need to change that this tour.

How's his live show?

I went to the Starboy tour and it was amazing. The stage and everything was done at a very high level. He didn't perform much of the Trilogy stuff which was a bummer and none of the Kissland songs. He sang very well and there were a lot of baddies there

Here is a video I took from the show

Sadly I missed the Trilogy and Kissland tour where it was in a very intimate spot because I was broke at the time. I'm still upset at myself to this day.

Last edited:
I watched it again and that performance was 🔥

I went to the Starboy tour and it was amazing. The stage and everything was done at a very high level. He didn't perform much of the Trilogy stuff which was a bummer and none of the Kissland songs. He sang very well and there were a lot of baddies there

Here is a video I took from the show

Sadly I missed the Trilogy and Kissland tour where it was in a very intimate spot because I was broke at the time. I'm still upset at myself to this day.

I’m still so salty I missed the Kissland tour... was at a smaller venue too.

Back
Top Bottom