The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
1585453322770.png

Well, I missed you
Yes, it's true
Should've known not to let you go, let you go
Well, I missed you
Baby boo
I could've grown if I held you close, held you close

Nope can't stop playin em :smh: :frown:

And also you too Bronco. Head up man, stay strong. Still got a long life ahead of you and a lot of great times
Love always brother, I appreciate you. I stay in here a lot to chop it up w/ y'all and on NT because it's a good way to get my mind off stuff.

Things have gotten better at times but it's an emotional rollercoaster and it's hard to get out of those lows/slumps, but i'm genuinely trying. Ain't gon hold you, listening to some of these songs not the best idea because they describe the situation to the tee and the lyrics cut deep (Call Out My Name, Scared To Love, Hardest To love, Missed You) specifically been some of em.

Think this quarantine thing exacerbating the whole situation for me because it impacted a lot, but prayers we all get through this sooner than later and get it goin again. It's just those lows in the rollercoaster that hurt and it's my first time goin thru some of em so I'm trying to cope/heal.

Love always brother, I appreciate you. I stay in here a lot to chop it up w/ y'all and on NT because it's a good way to get my mind off stuff.

Things have gotten better at times but it's an emotional rollercoaster and it's hard to get out of those lows/slumps, but i'm genuinely trying. Ain't gon hold you, listening to some of these songs not the best idea because they describe the situation to the tee and the lyrics cut deep (Call Out My Name, Scared To Love, Hardest To love, Missed You) specifically been some of em.

Think this quarantine thing exacerbating the whole situation for me because it impacted a lot, but prayers we all get through this sooner than later and get it goin again. It's just those lows in the rollercoaster that hurt and it's my first time goin thru some of em so I'm trying to cope/heal.
100% feel you on that. I know this a crazy time to be going through personal relationship type stuff. Alone with our thoughts so I'm glad you stay active on here with the breaking news

There can always be brighter days ahead bro! ✊

100% feel you on that. I know this a crazy time to be going through personal relationship type stuff. Alone with our thoughts so I'm glad you stay active on here with the breaking news

There can always be brighter days ahead bro! ✊
Right brother, I know you get me. I appreciate you heavy, we been choppin it up on here for years in just about every thread so these relationships and moments w/ y'all I value. I grew up on NT.

You hit it on the nail though. When I went through this personal relationship dilemma, it was right before we got sent off campus and everything crumbled quick -- so it's almost like an open wound. One thing I'm trying to do this time is actually feel my emotions and not bottle it up, that's toxic. But to juxtapose that, I have to be careful of not self-inflicting these wounds on myself by bringing myself more down when I could be doing things to stay up, which I have certainly done and know I'm doing now. It's a weird thing to know what you're doing is bad but it's a sweet pain so you do it anyways?

The feelings of anxiety, especially during times like this are high as it feels suffocating, but I trust that it'll be better soon, I hope. At the lowest point, can only go up

Right brother, I know you get me. I appreciate you heavy, we been choppin it up on here for years in just about every thread so these relationships and moments w/ y'all I value. I grew up on NT.

You hit it on the nail though. When I went through this personal relationship dilemma, it was right before we got sent off campus and everything crumbled quick -- so it's almost like an open wound. One thing I'm trying to do this time is actually feel my emotions and not bottle it up, that's toxic. But to juxtapose that, I have to be careful of not self-inflicting these wounds on myself by bringing myself more down when I could be doing things to stay up, which I have certainly done and know I'm doing now. It's a weird thing to know what you're doing is bad but it's a sweet pain so you do it anyways?

The feelings of anxiety, especially during times like this are high as it feels suffocating, but I trust that it'll be better soon, I hope. At the lowest point, can only go up
Hey man, that's real. Just want to always support fellow NT. Life is rough sometimes and **** can get to our heads and we can go down the road of self destruction

Hang in there better times will come

Back
Top Bottom