The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
In the Maluma song, he’s doing the hook in Spanish from the original so I don’t think it’s that bad. Might be different if he tried to sing his own verse in Spanish. SB I would imagine he does like blinding lights, maybe heartless or in your eyes, can’t feel my face. It would epic if he opens with something from HOB but I doubt it.

Whenever I discuss Abel’s discography with people who are really XO and hip, I always say we split up the projects when ranking and discussing.

Because the sheer length and greatness of Trilogy as a whole is unreal, but so is Kiss Land.

Like HOB or KL could be the goat to some but it could go HOB > KL > and then Thursday or EOS or something for example, I think it makes for a better discussion, I hear what you mean bro checks mcgee checks mcgee . Vs looking at it as trilogy as a whole vs KL etc

He gonna do Blinding Lights, Starboy, Can't Feel My Face, maybe The Hills or Party Monster. There won't be time for much else.

Still hoping he throws us a bone and gives a 60 second transition piece or a little snippet that touches on something from KL or trilogy.

Either way this gonna be the best SB show in recent memory. I'm not trippin.

Back
Top Bottom