The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Anyone else not listening to the mixtapes to build anticipation for the release?

Also:

important quick question guys

is anyone opening for him or does he take at the stage the exact time (8pm)???

just seems kinda early to me

need to know what time to leave work... :D

Last edited:
When I saw him in Nashville there was no opener, he staged about 30 mins later then ticketed time. The show was Great. I only heard 3 bad notes.

Finally saw the young God on Wednesday.

Show on ticket said it was supposed to start at 8. No openers, but a DJ came out (maybe his) and spun a couple records until about 9:10.

For being a 'new' artist, his live show is already so complete. The effects, transitions, etc. ALL TOP NOTCH. Dude's voice is legit, too.

Definitely copping the Trilogy now after seeing what a great show he put on.

My homegirl went to the show in Houston last night... Said ticket time said 8pm, so that's when she got there. But dude didn't come on until 10:30 :x :lol:

Either way, she said he was amazing live and showed me some video's, definitely won't miss out on his show next time he comes to Texas.

I went to his after show at Austin Music Hall last night. Doors opened at 10, his DJ (who is terrible btw) came on at 10:15ish and played up until 1130. He didn't come on till midnight though. Show was great though, I enjoyed it. Oddly enough, the place wasn't packed at all. I wanted to get a t-shirt but I was broke before the show even started. If anyone could help me acquire one, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Just remembered that new interlude he played that transitioned into 'The Birds Part I'.

Joint was TOO COLD. :x :x :x

The one where he plays the role of himself and the chick exchanging conversation.

I REALLY hope it's made into a new song and not just used for transitional purposes for his live show.

Just remembered that new interlude he played that transitioned into 'The Birds Part I'.
The one where he plays the role of himself and the chick exchanging conversation.
I REALLY hope it's made into a new song and not just used for transitional purposes for his live show.

_s aint writing songs just for live performance... itll be on there

_s aint writing songs just for live performance... itll be on there

Man this popped up on my ipod the other day. Did this song go anywhere? I really would love it as a bonus cut on trilogy.

The SlimK remix of that "Trust Issues" is brilliant. Probably the best track hes ever done.

Back
Top Bottom