The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
MAN IDC IDC IDC.
Ill be in orchestra 6 and ill be all types of blunted up.
I would be surprised if they made a big deal out of smoking at a weeknd show.

Radio CIty isn't your average music venue. I would be a little more cautious to begin with and ease in to it.

Different than T5, Highline, Gramercy, Irving P, Santos, SOBs, BB Kings, BB Theatre, etc

At the DC event as I type. For anyone wondering about times... show started at 7, female DJ came on at 8, Banks comes on for about 45 mins and now im just waitin for The Weeknd. Needless to say he brings the broads out! All damn types too. Im drunk as hell and rollin but had to set the scene for my NT brethen

Jacked from FB, Camden, NJ show.

1233185_644240668933089_1529549382_o.jpg

If anyone needs a ticket to Tuesday's show, lemme know!

Also awaiting info on the smoking situation.

MAN IDC IDC IDC.
Ill be in orchestra 6 and ill be all types of blunted up.
I would be surprised if they made a big deal out of smoking at a weeknd show.

Radio CIty isn't your average music venue. I would be a little more cautious to begin with and ease in to it.

Different than T5, Highline, Gramercy, Irving P, Santos, SOBs, BB Kings, BB Theatre, etc

I get all that but if it goes down at MSG I have to believe it can go down at Radio City.
Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

has anyone been successful in getting their Trilogy CD signed instead of kiss land? I was hoping to have my vinyl copy already in before tonights show to take that to get signed but wont get here until october, dont really feel like buying the CD when i got the LP coming and would rather have trilogy signed than kissland
he wont do it. 

venue staff let everyone know he will only sign the front of the Kissland cd's, where his face is shown with a silver sharpie. He will not sign anything else and photos are not allowed. if you dont have a cd, dont even bother waiting with whoever does, they will not let you stay. Cd's will be sold as ppl wait for the signing, $20.  

did anybody stay after the DC show to get their cd signed? I first attempted to, got in line, then we got moved all over the venue to finally get to the top tier level, i just got tired of waiting and left, i kinda regret it right now, curious to how long he took to come out to sign the cd's.

did anybody stay after the DC show to get their cd signed? I first attempted to, got in line, then we got moved all over the venue to finally get to the top tier level, i just got tired of waiting and left, i kinda regret it right now, curious to how long he took to come out to sign the cd's.
once everyone was settled into the 3 sections, they called ppl up row by row. i was in the 3rd row of the 1st section. so all in all, we waited for about 30 min from the end of the show to when we were called up  

It's basically all of HOB except for Coming Down + all of Kiss Land except for TITR + a couple of his features.

What time do you guys think you'll be heading to Radio City?? I would normally go way early to wait in line but with assigned seats, what's the point??

It's basically all of HOB except for Coming Down + all of Kiss Land except for TITR + a couple of his features.

What time do you guys think you'll be heading to Radio City?? I would normally go way early to wait in line but with assigned seats, what's the point??
What???

ah man, Remember You and Crew Love would be epic unless you meant covers (remixes)

It's unlikely but I hope people sit down. There's no real dance/hype music here.

ah man, Remember You and Crew Love would be epic unless you meant covers (remixes)

It's unlikely but I hope people sit down. There's no real dance/hype music here.

He did his part of Remember You and Crew Love in LA.

Yeah those are the features I was talking about.

Why would you want everyone to sit down? :lol: It's a concert :smh:

Back
Top Bottom