The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters

I don't know how some of y'all can go to a show you PAID for & get messed up to the point that you can barely remember the show 
laugh.gif
Happened to me 2/3 shows, his music is all about being ****** up. Add it up

No regrets, I'm sure I was living life to the fullest and more in those moments
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My ***** did it again.
Dope show for sure.
A dozen blunts wasn't enough tonight.

Now we wait for new music.

A bunch of songs.
Even did Enemy and drunken love which I was a little surprised to hear.
Or Nah, Often were performed as well.

Was hoping he did that interlude on the birds he did last time he was here but he ain't do it.

What songs did he perform?
1. enemy
2. what you need
3. professional
4. adaption
5. love in the sky
6. gone/crew love
7. birds pt 1
8. belong to the world
9. wanderlust
10. king of the fall
11. drunk in love
12. the morning
13. remember you
14. the zone
15. high for this
16. the party
17. loft music
18. the knowing
19. twenty eight
20. hob/gtg
21. wicked games
22. or nah
23. often

was it the 2013, acoustic version of "what you need"?

did he do the transition from that into "the professional"?

stoked he's doin' "gone" (was it the whole joint tho?)...

looks like i am gonna have to hold up a "coming down" sign on this dude in vegas tho... :lol:

Amazing.

Son was in his mode all night, he was hitting notes flawlessly and his band was outstanding.

So many great moments.

He came out to Enemy which was a great surprise. Can't believe he did The Knowing, one of my favorites from him.

Starting peaking on shrooms right around The Zone, his visuals were too real, I felt like I died.

Q was also on 11, did What They Want which was one of the best songs from this past year on the low.

Unforgettable night.

Hov crazy for not having no Henny at Barclays, ***** had us drinking Dusse. :smh: :lol:

what does q perform...i don't mess with him but i want to at least recognize a tune or two/? recommendations?

and gone  201
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
5 Terry Fox Run is Sunday September 20[sup]th[/sup]

odsghodshgdosjhgsdjghksjdghksjdghskjdghsodjghosj @ him doing Gone.

That alone was worth the $

Man that **** was tooooo dope. The entire crowd was live.

It felt like an HOB concert :pimp:. The Knowing.......words cannott describe the feeling. I gotta say I liked the set for his tour last year better, but this is by far my favorite experience at a concert.

Still can't understand how people say PND is a "real n**** version" of The Weeknd 
mean.gif

Whenever I read that nonsense I'm just like...

Don't get much realer than "...Cause I got a brand new cam, can we video feed, can we POV."

devil.gif

Last edited:

Why even bring PND up in this thread lol. Let him live. Let Weeknd flourish. Both make nice music
How am I not letting him "live" by what I posted though? Not even slandering him 
laugh.gif

I agree that he's got SOME cool songs, yeah, but my post was pertaining to people saying  Weeknd isn't "real" as compared to PND.

Like that's just dumb, Weeknd got mad player **** going on in his lyrics.

Last edited:

Why even bring PND up in this thread lol. Let him live. Let Weeknd flourish. Both make nice music
this

the bigger pnd gets, the more his "new fans" will make the comparison.

skimmed the new posts and didnt want to see the ny set list, really trying not to see ig vids either but it seems the screen on the stage is/will be crazy

still gotta wait almost  3 weeks for the LA show 

How am I not letting him "live" by what I posted though? Not even slandering him 
laugh.gif

I agree that he's got SOME cool songs, yeah, but my post was pertaining to people saying  Weeknd isn't "real" as compared to PND.

Like that's just dumb, Weeknd got mad player **** going on in his lyrics.
You bringing PND in here when nobody in here mentioned his name. I'm not saying you're slandering anyone but we all here cuz we know Weeknd is the goods. It comes off as almost insecure when PND is brought up out of the blue

You bringing PND in here when nobody in here mentioned his name. I'm not saying you're slandering anyone but we all here cuz we know Weeknd is the goods. It comes off as almost insecure when PND is brought up out of the blue
I brought it up because it was brought up earlier in a conversation I was a part of & it reminded me how I've seen that opinion voiced a lot. 

Just wanted to give my two cents on that opinion but alright man, whatever you say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom